Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tee Many Martoonies!

Wow, it's morning already. I have had several mai tais so forgive me if I go astray. You missed a heck of a bon-fire unless you were here then you had a great time. My daughter had quite a few friends over and I stayed outside in the shadows because if there was any problems with the neighbors I could take the heat but I guess it was thought that I was spying on them which I was not. I was no where near them but trying to make sure they had fun...my bad I guess.

Last night I made a mistake and only took one Benadryl and that was useless...two Benadryls is the trick but not tonight since I had tee many martoonies (just kidding on the "two many martinis" joke). I thought I was a cool dad with the Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas... music but I think I may be mistaken.

My son has apparently started a chop shop. He bought a bike at a garage sale and has repainted it about four times today (yesterday now actually). I wouldn't be surprised if he starts the next West Coast or Orange County Choppers some day. The bike looks pretty good though my lawn is now polka-dotted with black and gray and red and purple and white spots.

Remember last night I packed Sugar Momma's lunch for her for work? Well, she worked from home Friday. Why do I even bother being so awesome? Awesome is as awesome does but man I want to be awesome to serve a purpose. If you need a little awesome in your life let me know; I am looking for a reason to continue being awesome. Drunk blogging may not be a good idea for me huh?

Does anybody belong to Netflix (ca-ching)? I am thinking about joining but I want to make sure it's as good as it sounds. Usually when something sounds too good to be true it is too good to be true. But, when other companies start to use company's names in their advertisements it's time to start taking those companies seriously. Direct TV is talking about how they are better than Netflix (double-ching) for new releases. I probably wouldn't even have looked at Netflix (triple-ching) until they mentioned them so...your bad! If you are members of Netflix (quadruple-ching) please let me know how that works out for you.

Sounds like Simon Cowell is even smarter than I gave him credit for. He quit American Idol and now Ellen has quit and supposedly Kara has been fired. It seems like Simon knew the show had run it's course and he got out while the getting was good. Now the entire show is falling apart. I predict American Idol has maybe one year left at best. Simon was the glue that held that phenomenon together, and you thought it was Ryan Seacrest.

Okay, I am seeing double and I have to work later tonight so I had better get some sleep. Thanks for tuning in to this addition of Matt In The Middle. Sorry you missed out on my mai tais and I will probably be even sorrier when I realize that didn't and I wake up and have to clean the back yard "alone again, naturally." Enjoy your Saturday and I will blog you again sometime Sunday.

** no photos today **

No comments:

Post a Comment