Saturday, July 17, 2010

Talk To Me Goose!

Today has been a crazy day already. I cannot go into it today because of the time sensitivity but I will blog about it next week. The wounds are too fresh for the parties involved so I will let it die down so as to not make MATTers worse. It's nothing terrible but one of those things that happens that seems terrible at the time. Now you have to keep reading this dabblammed blog for at least another week to find out what the big deal is. That's why this is "THE GREATEST BLOG ON EARTH!!!!!"

Last night I had to stay awake so I could pick up a 13-year-old from a bonfire when I "received the call." It's like I am waiting by the Mattphone in the Mattcave waiting to jump into the Mattmobile to go pick up the Boy Wonder. So, while I was on ready-alert stand-by waiting next to the Mattpole (TWSS), I was working on my screenplay. It's coming along very well. I wrote another five pages last night which amounted to a whole 'nother scene, Yipppee!

I am starting a campaign to position myself in Hollywood. I will tell you how you can help when the time is right. when it works you will know one of the power-players in Tinseltown (me) and we can do lunch. Or, your people can call my people's people. I seriously am attempting to squeeze myself into a specific show in Hollywood. It is a hair-brained scheme but most good things come from ding-bat plans I think. Who would have ever thought that peanut butter and chocolate would have been good together?

A lot of times, when I write, I have the television or the i-Pod or the radio on in the background. It drowns out all of the external noises and helps me concentrate believe it or not. I need some outside stimuli but not unexpected stimuli because I am too nosy to let anything go. So, I had the TV on and saw LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) had their "viewer's choice" film on...I have fallen for this before from these rat-bastards. I don't know who their viewers are but if their choices come down to bad 1980's made-for-tv movies they probably should get to a theater or video store and see what they've been missing. All movies are made for someone I suppose.

I think I am going to that car show in Elburn this morning. Supposedly, and I will believe it when I see it, "a fighter jet is going to swoop down and touch the corn at noon." That would be really cool but I doubt all of that is going to occur. I believe most of it but the "swooping down and touching the corn" part I don't believe. My source is good but his source isn't the boy who cried wolf. He's the boy who heard it from the boy about the wolf who usually cries wolf. So, he is actually the boy who cried wolf after hearing it from the boy who cried wolf. I will be there to see the cars and if a wolf dressed in fighter pilot clothing swoops down out of the sky and touches the corn I will be there. I will try to capture it by the miracle of photography.

Well, I've got to kick the tires and light the fires baby. Jump-start a great weekend today! This might be a good night for a bonfire too? If you're in our neighborhood and you hear the crackling come on over. There has also been talk of mai-tais already... Holy Waddling Home Mattman! Have a great day...blog you later.

** greatest show on earth photo impersonated from afilmcanon.com, greg brady photo hair-brained schemed from tvacres.com & jet photo dropped from the clouds from abc.net.au **

No comments:

Post a Comment