Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Phantom Brain Thursday!

Happy Farmer's Market Day. I have to get Sugar Momma one of those vegan chocolate chip cookies today. She doesn't believe me when I say it was the best chocolate chip cookie I ever had. Somebody who follows stocks please let me know when Sunny Day Bakery goes public. I want in on that IPO!

I have another one of those darned things where I wrote in my notebook and I don't know why I wrote what I wrote or what it means. Do I have phantom-hand or something? Maybe I have phantom-brain. Okay here it comes..."those who know don't care and those who care don't know." I definately don't know so I must care, right?

I put together my Domestic Zeus Utility Belt yesterday. I had been thinking about doing this for quite a while but I finally got the prototype started. It is a work in progress but it has: two types of clothes pins, a barbeque spatula with a built-in bottle opener, a whisk broom, duct tape, a small hammer, screw drivers, channel locks, bug spray, a lighter, a carving knife, a peppermill, a towel and the top of a propane torch starter. I know there are other things I should include and/or eliminate but this got me started. I'm Quick Draw Mattgraw a Minutematt of all things domestic. Wait until the Swiss Army gets ahold of this thing. I will probably be on Switzerland's currency soon.

It wasn't work-out day yesterday but now that I have the treadmill and the bike down there I will probably do something every night/day. Last night I did ten miles on the bike and I ran a mile on the treadmill. Not bad for a day where I would have done no workout. So I had to decide what movie to watch while riding/running. I decided on The Big Lebowski. I hadn't seen it in a while. Some really good actors in that movie: Phillip Seymour Hoffman, John Turturo, Steve Buschemi, Jeff Bridges, John Goodman... I didn't really like it the first time I watched it but I find it hilarious now. I think I should open a theater where instead of seats you have excercise bikes and treadmills to "sit" on (trademark/copyright/patent). What should I call it? A MOVE-ie Theatre? Cycle Cinema? Moviecise? Watching a movie really makes the excercise easier I found out...I am onto something here. Opening weekend will be a Chariots of Fire / Breaking Away double feature. These would be "experience features" (TRUE 3D) though that's not the main purpose of the theater; it's more distraction than experience and I want to show new releases.

I am really looking into doing a seanse on Saturday October 30th at my house. I may have to perform the seance myself as I am having a hard time finding a Medium in my area. I only tried for a bit today but I will look harder. It would be more fun to have an experienced seancer "perform" the seance but maybe this will be my new job. I could buy a hearse and be really busy about one night a year. I know my buddy Judii is interested in the seanse but who else wants an invite? Judii is in! I am not going to do one of the fake seances with the fishing line attached to stuff... I am going to try to contact "the other side" and if nothing happens we will at least have some food and drink and fun in the dark. That's another reason for me to get into this line of work - I look GREAT in the dark! Let me know if you're interested in being invited. Maybe costumes (all dress like the dead or zombies or vampires or werewolves or ghosts or something)? Seats are going to fill up fast so let me know - IF YOU DARE!!!! I am a skeptic but I have a very open mind and I want to believe so this should be fun. I know what I will be blogging about on October 31st if I live through the night of the 30th.

You probably get tired of me telling you to have a nice (fill in the day) but I really mean it EVERY day. I really want you to have a great day so just do it already. I will blog you again tomorrow...blog you then!

** seance photo conjured up from bloodspot.com **

No comments:

Post a Comment