Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello My Name is Matt & I Love to Bloggings

Well, hello. Nice to blog you again. It's 9:11 Wednesday night and I am trying something different. I am night blogging. Sugar Momma says I need to get into a better sleeping pattern and since she is the brains of the outfit I will listen to her. Come to think of it she's the looks of the outfit too. I guess I must be the comic relief? I'll be right back; I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick...no peeking cheeky monkey. It's 9:26...I'm back. Caught you lookin' bum looker! Okay, I'm clean and I smell like coconuts and I am in my jammies wearing my old man reading glasses typing on the World's smallest laptop in my bed with my head on my big pilla. I am going to sleep tonight. I just got done working out, showered and I then took two Benadryls (ca-ching). After my usual workout I added five miles on the bike (five miles in 8:52 averaging 33 mph / 101 RPM). I will sleep tonight! I will sleep tonight!

While I was working out Sparky came down and worked out with me a bit. I was really happy he did. He's a really good baseball player and a pretty good basketball player going into eighth grade. He's almost as tall as me (I am 5'9") and according to the doctor's growth chart Ouija board (ca-ching) they use his doctor says he will be 6'2" - 6'4". Of course he will probably never play professional sports but to have fun doing it in high school and maybe getting some scholarship money for college would be fantastic. It seems like he will have the right tools if he wants to go that way. So I was happy to see him wanting to workout - another good reason for me to do it - so he will follow my example. And then Splenda came down and talked to me after she got off of work which was also nice. It made the workout go faster (distractions) and it makes me happy that our kids like to talk to us.

Seems like Benadryl makes me run-on doesn't it?

My membership request was accepted to the PRC (Paranormal Research Community). Let me know and maybe I can put in a good word for you. I hope membership has its advantages. I would love to believe in a spirit world and hope to one day but I am pretty much a skeptic and I need to see it to believe it pretty much with everything. I am extremely open-minded, however, and am ready to be convinced of anything...yes, ANYTHING!

Benadryl really work fast on me...I see it (kind of blurry but I see it) and I believe it.

Good news on Roz's condition. She pulled out of her coma or whatever she was having. I told Splenda about it and she had heard of a procedure (maybe a home remedy) that was a long-shot but cold possibly heal Roz. Now that I am a member of the PRC I figured I had an "in" and was willing to try. We simultaneously pushed the menu button and her little pink button (don't know the medical term for it) and held them until she popped out of it. FYI - there's quite a few ways I could have gone with that little pink button thing but I demonstrated great restraint. If there is any double entendre stuff going on it's on you now - shame on you cheeky monkey. Bottom line is Roz is okay and she worked out with me as usual tonight. I would have been a wreck without her.

I will still post this tomorrow morning (THIS morning for you) even though I composed it last night (actually tonight for me but last night for you - weird). It's kind of like I have my own phone booth time machine (again the PRC membership has it's advantages). Mine is more of a king size bed time machine but that could lose the PG-13 rating for this blog. Okay, enough from me.

I will blog you again tonight or tomorrow or tomorrow night...time travel carries a heavy responsibility and a lot of confusion or is that the Benadryl. Either way I will blog you later. Thanks, as always, for stoppin' on in.


** simon photo splashed from becausenooneasked,com & prc graphic other-sided from afterlifeparanormalnetwork.ning.com **

No comments:

Post a Comment