Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today's Theme - Change

Blogging for Change!
My plans have changed somewhat today so I am blogging now instead of wondering when I am gonna have time to blog today. I actually like when things change - I like change. I have a huge jar of it. I love change so much that I recently went so far as to change my zodiac sign. I find that I perform better on the fly. I am a good improviser probably because I think there's less pressure with improv and expectations aren't usually as high. So, now that your expectations for this blog are low I will definitely make you not unhappy. That's right, not unhappy - definitely!

Now...on with the blog with my special guest star Miss Bernadette Peters...yay!

I just got back from donating plasma and I realize that I really missed donating plasma. I like that I get to read the paper and my Men's Health magazine and just get to be unbugged for an hour without guilt. Unbugged except for the blood constantly being drained and pumped back into my body, that is. I sit there for two hours a week and they pay me $50 to read and listen to music. Does that make me a music and literary critic if I get paid to listen to music and read? I may add those to my resume. I actually started a Plasma playlist on Roz. Right now it contains 16 songs and gets me through the entire deplasmification. I will change the playlist as my moods change. I just added the two songs from the past two blogs that I bought from i-tunes yesterday (One Love and Stand By Me by Playing for Change). I even donate to charity when I buy music. Hey, I can add two more to the donate to charity list over there ---> now.

Yes, I called the number. It's a heating and plumbing company supposedly
I am going to try to keep this shorter today because I think I have been intimidating people with my incredible blog length lately (TWSS).

I don't know if this is a scoop or it is mainstream news yet but it has been reported that Ricky Gervais will appear on an upcoming episode of The Office. I have been a big fan of both the British The Office and the American The Office for, what seems. forever. If you are not familiar with the British version it is the original and takes place in England. Gervais played David Brent who was the model for Steve Carell's Michael Scott. Is this a coincidence that this news comes right after Gervais shocked the world with his irreverence as The Golden Globe Awards' emcee/host? Gervais is a promotional genius. So, with this being Carell's final season on The Office could David Brent, who was laid-off/unemployed ("redundant" as the English call it), possibly be moving to America to take Michael Scott's job? I hope so because I fear that The Office will go down hill without Michael Scott and become redundant; I think this would save the show. (there's my rumor for today Perez Hilton)

Geez, I have so much more to blog but...you know... (TWSS)

I have to go back up town to the post office to mail John Adams (episodes 1 and 2) back to Netflix and apply for a job that I saw a sign for on the way home from plasma-fun time. I really want to talk about the post office and Netflix again right now because I have come across some new news (is there really old news or would that be olds?) but I know if I get into it this will be (adjective). Whatever happened to Mattlibs (mad libs)? Alright I am gonna get the (noun) out of here. Thanks for stopping by again. You give me a reason to keep writing and "remember, a writer writes, always." I appreciate you very much. Have a great Thirsty and I will (verb) you again tomorrow if you will have me. TTTT...MITM (thirsty and out).

No comments:

Post a Comment