Monday, January 10, 2011

Have Blog Will Travel

This dude may be at Mattgarita Island on the morrow
There are problems with our connectivity to the internet at home so I am down at The House Cafe eating lunch and blogging. Blogging Live From The House Cafe in Downtown Dekalb...it's Matt In The Middle!!!! Can you feel the energy? I hadn't had the salsa-avocado wrap for quite awhile so this was way overdue. The Frontier technician will be at our house tomorrow between 8:00AM and 5:00 PM to fix the problem (allegedly). It has to be the line because neither the laptops or the MAC work on the internet. The Netflix through the Wii didn't work either so I'm sure it isn't a hardware problem with the computers. Also, this one is working here. It was nice meeting a new friend on the phone today at Frontier even though I had to wait on hold for 20 minutes to meet him.

Fabio's basketball practice got canceled for tonight so he will go to the optional practice from 3-5 and then Splenda and I (and maybe Sugar Momma) will probably come back down here for Open Mic tonight. Let me know if you're coming and we'll save you a spot. You'll have to call me though because after I leave here I will not have computer access until between 8 and 5 tomorrow. This is probably really stupid to do but I love you all so my cell number is number removed...ha too late . Write it down because I will edit this and remove it probably tonight when I am back here so it's not out there for eternity. If I don't answer leave me a message because I may screen them all so I don't get telemarketed. I am a paranoid American.
I am kind of discomboobulated (I haven't used that one in awhile) without my usual blogging tools. This is truly taking the blog to the streets old school pirate blogging style.

Now my battery is down to 56% and I don't have the power cord with me though I thought I put it in my backpack so I may just have to publish this without graphics if it gets down to the wire. The lady next to me just told the guy that she is with, as she wrote him a check (wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean say no more) that tomorrow is 11/11/11 - weird. I am not an eavesdropper on purpose but my spidey senses are just like that. I hear everything which is most of the reason I can't focus sometimes. Also probably part of the reason I cannot sleep. Okay...and maybe I DO use that for nosiness. Nosiness is aa nosiness does! Now there's a white dude who looks like he's from Jamaica with a British accent (fake or real) asking for a blueberry muffin. I love this place.

I got some graphics up (TWSS)...I may be good at blogging on the lam if I ever have to do it full-time. Alright, 30 minutes to Fabio and the battery is running on vapors Cougar. This blog didn't say much but you know I'm alive. I would say tomorrow's would be from here or Starbucks but I have to be home from 8-5 and hopefully will blog you after that. TTTT...Blog Boy On The Run OUT! (please forgive typos, grammatical errors, misspellings as I am on the lam you know)

3 comments: