Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Free Cake with Today's Blog (zero fat/zero calories)


Free Cake (<----- click there) Zero calories. Zero Fat. LIMITED TIME OFFER! Tell your friends

I just went and made the car payment then went to the grocery store and then went to the post office and now I am looking for other stall-tactics to avoid working-out so I thought I would blog. I am going to blog today anyway and doing it now accomplishes so many things. It delays the inevitable work-out and it gives people who read the blog at their works the chance to stall their unavoidable tasks and gives you more chances and time to read the blog.

Maybe Netflix will save the USPS
You know I like Netflix but I am finding that a lot of the movies that we want to watch are not on the "instant view" option. We do pay the extra dollar a month to get the discs sent to us one at a time but I like watching the movies now. We are an impulse society and I am the king of impulse. I don't know if I am correct or if it is news if I am correct but I like starting rumors so here is what I think about Netflix. I think Netflix is owned by, or partially owned by, the United States Postal System (USPS). I dropped The Joneses disc off at the USPS today and I will get an email sometime today that states "The Joneses have been received" (which sounds funny with this film title) and then later today I will receive another email stating that (whatever our next film on our want list is) will ship January 4th and will arrive January 5th. The self-addressed return envelopes we receive with our movies to mail them back have different return addresses each month for different Chicago-area locations and I think the USPS stocks the movies in various branches and depending on which film you "order" it is processed at the USPS office that houses that film in their library and mails it to you. If my theory is true I think it's a great idea that the dying USPS came up with to continue to stay in business. There was talk that the economy was going to hurt them even more with the decreased amount of credit card offers being mailed out and this is another way for them to stay chugging along. Netflix is a publicly traded company(NFLX) but I have convinced myself that the USPS is involved. Kahoots I say...KAHOOTS (kahoots is a great word). Did I convince you too? Where have you gone Mulder and Scully? (Mulder was in The Joneses - see how it all comes back to Netflix?) I should probably review The Joneses at MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEWS. I am just a shill for The Man I guess. I'm a shill of my former self.

Wow, that was a long paragraph (TWSS) and now I am getting closer to the inevitable working-out. When I stopped at the store I noticed that almost all of the "healthy" food choices and low-cal items were picked over. Shouldn't we who have bought these products get seniority and first crack at these items over the people who made a resolution to eat better this year? I will still want these items in March and August when these people are back to their usual items. Even Vita Coco was picked over. Oh wait a minute....did you see the light bulb going off in my goofy brain? It's not the resolutions...it's my blog. Sure it's coincidental that it's starting with the new year but my blog is slowly becoming a national sensation. Thank you for telling your friends about the blog so we can one day take like a Blog-members only vacation to Key West or someplace. If we do it this year I can get another of my resolutions out of the way (visit an ocean again in 2011).  

I have to end this and finish putting the groceries away and organizing the closet and curing the common cold. Right after I do all of that I will work-out today and get ready for another busy night and Wednesday isn't any better - cripes! Enjoy your cold Tuesday unless you're reading this in a warmer part of the World and then keep that to yourself or invite us all over for the MITM 2011 GET-AWAY ADVENTURE!!! Shut up already. The voices in my blog are arguing amongst themselves. TTTT...MITM (off his nut). We miss you Sugar Momma.

sorry about the free cake tease but you still need to concentrate on those resolutions for a couple more weeks anyway

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you miss us but I am more surprised by the fact that you read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete