Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kiss, Sleep, Heal!

My favorite Power Ranger - The Benadryl Ranger
Today's basketball tournament went pretty well. The boys played two games - one at 11:00 and one at 1:00 and Fabio and I stopped at Dave and Busters for linner or dunch (lunch/dinner combination) and we were home by 4:15. Fabio's team got blown out both games but come to find out one of the teams was 5th in the Nation last year so they really weren't blown out that badly considering that. We only had eight guys today so the 80 minutes they played were pretty grueling with little rest. At least they're all getting plenty of playing time. Tomorrow their first game is 4:00PM so I am fighting the Sleepy Monster right now and will battle him with the aid of The Pink Power Ranger (Benadryl) later to sleep until whenever I want to sleep tomorrow. Today is work-out day but I will work-out tomorrow before we go North instead.

Nobody ever mentions this awesome Hollywood kiss!
Sugar Momma got home last night. I picked her up at the airport, as you know, and I gave her one of my patented Terminal Kisses! No, I didn't kill her with my bad breath. I gave her one of those movie kisses they use to give back in the good 'ol days of Hollywood. I think I really gave her a good kiss. I may have been wrong yesterday about me being a bad kisser. I'm Don Juan de la Nooch. She was weak in the knees. She's not a big fan of PDA's (public displays of affection) but I think she may have switched teams because of this kiss (that's what my kisses can do to the ladies - make them switch teams). You should have seen all of the people staring at us. Welcome to America people of the World; this is how we roll in the United Airlines baggage claim terminal in the busiest airport of the World! She arrived from Dallas and I knew when her airplane was de-boarding (is that right? de-boarding? disembarking? emptying out?) because a couple of Dudes (yes, Dudes) exited the terminal with cowboy boots, cowboy hats and huge belt buckles. Yippie Ki Yeah Mother Smuckers!

BUY THE GUM - SAVE THE WORLD!
While I was waiting for Sugar Momma with my lips moist and at ready alert standby I saw a product that allowed me to put a notch in my 2011 Resolutions belt buckle. I found a way to donate to charity right there near baggage claim area number 5. I bought some gum called HEAL THE SICK by a company called Project 7. More than 50% of the profits are donated "to support 7 areas of critical need across the globe." The gum was $2.79 per pack and it's not very delicious but I didn't buy it for the gum or the great value I bought it to: help battle HIV/Aids in Africa, offer immunization relief in developing nations and aid mercy ships /medical missions...basically to save the planet and our entire human race; it's what I do. No big whoop! Help me if you can.

I opened my Facebook today and there was a message that I had a new friend request. Facebook friend requests are kind of like unexpected gifts. You have to open them to find what's inside and you don't even know who they're from until you open them. I pretty much always accept these gifts because how rude is it to not accept a gift? Sometimes I return them without the giver knowing but what they don't know doesn't hurt them right? Obviously, I haven't returned your gift.

Enough for today. I may or may not blog tomorrow. It depends how much interest there is in Sunday's blog (by both me and you). I have to sleep, workout, and go to basketball and then somehow figure out where to pick Splenda up from Devil's Head. Now Off to Hushaby Mountain with The Pink Ranger. I am gonna sleep tonight and there's nothing any of you can do about it unless you need something then let me know and I won't sleep because I love you. Thanks for stopping by. TTTT (or maybe Monday)...MITM (: off to slumber island :)

2 comments: