Thursday, January 27, 2011

Europe and Sadness...is there a difference? (it's not prejudice if you were born there right?)

I am gonna try to get some of my old MIDDLE blog books emptied but so much always happens so I will star with what I wrote while I deplasmified today...

Hold on, let's test the bomb!
I heard that there was a Moscow Terrorist who was stopped from killed hundreds or thousands of people because of a text message she received from her cell phone provider. The cell provider sent her cell phone a text message wishing her a Happy New Year. The bomb she was going to place was to be triggered by her cell phone when it received a message. I guess the bomb worked okay but it was still in her apartment with her. Another empty lie by a cell phone provider promise...she did not receiver her Happy New Year though many, many families had better New Years' because of this text. This is the song she was supposedly listening to when she died - Roz has a jazzier version for me though. These are the people America was in The Cold War with? what the heck were we afraid of? America is full of geniuses so nothing like that would ever happen in America.

Speaking of cell phones. Sugar Momma spoke to someone at T-Mobile over the weekend and told them about my phone crashing all the time because it is always searching for the internet and I don't want that feature. They said that is a problem with the Sidekicks so, they told her that they would give to me free for 30 days to try. Firstly, I never got free internet even though I got a text saying that I would and secondly, my damn phone crashed last night again. Luckily I am smart enough to save all of my new contacts to the sim card. I guess I am learning from their crappy technology. Maybe that terrorist in Moscow had a Sidekick? What kind of name is Sidekick for something that leaves you when you need them. That's no sidekick according to the Super Hero school where I was trained to become Mattman!
"It's like our Law and Order - just more British."

While I seem to be in Europe today I saw that there is a new Law and Order coming. I haven't kept up on all of the Law and Orders but I think there are more Law and Orders than there are Real Housewives ofs... Anyway, there is a Law and Order: U.K. starting on BBC America. Law and Order in wigs. Most of it is in English but there's a lot of that language that they speak in England too. I forget what it's called...cockney or English or The King's English or some such nonsense.

I almost forgot...my Oscar Picks are in  - visit MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEWS for the wieners.

Rest In Peace Greg
I'm not even close to emptying those blog-gests. I will keep trying but the world needs to be boring for a couple of days. You know that ain't ever gonna happen with you and me here. Enjoy the rest of your day and send good thoughts and prayers to Sugar Momma's (and a lot of you other MITM followers) good friend Greg Ledford's family. Greg lost his long battle with scleroderma (visit a link to find out more and read some of his blog entries by clicking his name highlighted back there <-----). I did not know him well but he was an inspiration to many, many people and, though he was very sick, he always kept his spirits, as well as everyone's around him, lifted high. The world did slow down a bit by it's loss of Greg. HE WILL BE MISSED!!! TTTT...MITM (solemnly out)

No comments:

Post a Comment