Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am a Proper Sugar Momma's Gentleman

Mr. French is my Sugar Momma's Gentleman role model
Cue today's music. I am on my lunch break and I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather spend it with than you. I started the day off by donating plasma again. I hadn't done it in about a month but since I have committed to donating to charity for 2011 I am back on the plasma train so I can get those numbers up over there ---->. After plasma I came home and sorted out my old clothes. Sugar Momma has a bunch of clothes she wanted me to take to Goodwill and I have plenty of my old Fat Matt clothes that I will never be big enough for again so I added them to Sugar Momma's items. Some of them are very very nice things but I have no need for them so might as well donate (ching ---->). Then I did a little shopping. I needed laundry detergent so I got that and now I am on my third load of laundry. I also cleaned the kitchen. While I was out at Goodwill and the store I picked up Sugar Momma's dry cleaning. I am a wonderful Matt-Servant or a woman's gentleman (I can't be a gentleman's gentleman because Sugar Momma is no gentleman). After "lunch" I am going to go downstairs to clean the basement. I want to have a poker game before the winter is over. I haven't hosted a game for over a year and that has caused the basement to close in on itself. I usually have 20 - 30 people here for poker so if you want to be on the invite short-list let me know and I will let you know when poker comes back to Mattgarita Island if the selection committee deems you worthy (I am the entire committee).
Mr. Belvedere is my blogging / Matt-servant role model

I am in a little pain today. It's the "no gain" kinda pain so it's all good. I worked-out last night even though I had worked-out the night before. I did this so I could get chiseled like Giles and Lynn (if I knew these I doubt I was the only one). Actually, I knew I was gonna donate plasma today and you're not supposed to lift heavy things after donating and Sugar Momma was gonna work-out so I did two days in a row.  Experts say you're supposed to shock your muscles once in awhile to grow...they are sufficiently shocked because they are fighting back.  I can tell my work-outs are working because during deplasmification today I was listening to Roz and tapping my chest and I actually have solid pecs. I no longer have the Moobs (Matt Boobs) I once had. There is still a little Moobage there but the pecs are taking over! Go Pecs Go!

Do people actually use celery salt on celery? Maybe peanut butter or Cheese-Wiz should be called celery salt. I had so much more to blog about but I blogged on like I do and now we're getting to where I should cut it off. I had this next thing planned for today so here it is and then I'm gone like Moobs.

I know that I keep dwelling on this astrology thing but Sugar Momma is the only one in our house that hasn't changed. I went from Virgo to Leo and both kids were Aquarians (not aquariums) and are now Capricorns. Our house is really screwed up. I mentioned the end of the world yesterday and the change in the stars...have you heard about all of the different amounts of animals dropping dead recently?

450 red-winged blackbirds, brown-headed cowbirds, grackles and starlings were found littering a highway in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3,000 blackbirds fell dead onto roofs and roads in the small town of Beebe, Arkansas
Thousands of 'devil crabs' washed up along the Kent coast near Thanet
Thousands of drum fish washed along a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River
Tens of thousands of small fish washed up dead in Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Thousands of dead fish were found floating dead in a warm Florida creek
hundreds of snapper fish were found dead in New Zealand
Scores of American Coots were found dead on a Texas highway bridge
200 dead cows in Wisconsin
7000 dead buffalo and cows frozen to death in Vietnam


What in the Helser is going on? I am not generally an alarmist but I am concerned; not like there's anything I could do about IT even if I knew what IT was. Now that I have cheered you up it's off to clean the basement so I can have poker night Armageddon. (<---- click there for one of my favorite videos ever) TTTT (maybe)...MITM!

No comments:

Post a Comment