Thursday, January 6, 2011

Open Wide!!!!

cue today's music

Which of these is Area 19?
Last night I went to sleep around 11:00 PM and have been up since 1:00 AM. For the past several months I have had pain near tooth #19 in my mouth (where else?). You know I brush my teeth while I am showering as well as a couple of other times a day and I floss. I do a pretty good job; especially on these cold days when the water in the shower is warm. Even so, it was my hope that I had a cavity in which I now call my Area #19. Look mom. no cavities. DRAT and DOUBLE DRAT - no cavities! So I received a referral for a Endodontist. Now I guess they will find jaw cancer or that I need a root canal or something fun to blog about. The mild discomfort has steadily grown in my tooth, jaw, behind my left ear and caused me headaches most of the time. I am not making light of jaw cancer...but if I have something bad like that I want to prepare myself with the best medicine and I will make the best of it come what may. I will also whine like a baby, of course. I am also thinking that this may have something to do with me having poor sleeping habits. Figuring this sleep thing out is like pulling teeth for bloggin' out loud. MADYM just looked up Endodontics for me and they mainly do root canals. I have always wanted to visit Panama. Well....Sugar Momma is out of town you know...I need someone and you already know MADYM so the blog will continue to have the same cast of characters. What's a blogger to do? Isn't the Maid of Honor's job kind of like a Vice Wife anyway? That was my understanding.

MIDDLE MATT Limo service - now with Ferrari's
Does anyone have timeshare in the Palatine/Arlington Heights area? I am planning several trips to this region of the MIDDLE very soon and I may be interested in swapping for time in Exciting, Exotic Dekalb. Tomorrow I take Splenda to Arlington Heights for a carpool-meet so she can go snowboarding at Devil's Head at about 11:00 AM then I come home. Then Sugar Momma flies back into O'Hare and MIDDLE MATT LIMO SERVICE is on the road again at probably 9:00 PM or so and then back west. Then we have to be at Harper College in Palatine at 10:00 AM for an 11:00 game for a 46-team basketball tournament and then back west. Then Sunday we go back to Harper College and Splenda will return sometime Sunday probably after we have passed Arlington Heights and are back in or near Dekalb. Then I will turn around and go pick her up. Maybe I should just let her take one of the cars but I have concerns there. I know I keep blogging about this but it is mainly so I don't forget anything. I may actually get a hotel in that area Saturday night because a hotel would be cheaper than the fuel and much more convenient. Also, they will have HMO (I mean HBO) and a pool. Can you say...CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST?

Thanks but no thanks. I love my peeps too much!
The blog must be getting more popular because I got contacted by a company called Blogsvertise that wants me to use them for my blogs. It's a company that gives bloggers websites and products to promote and they pay them for mentioning their products, sites.... You know I mention products and services and things all the time but I do not get paid by anyone to blog or mention products... I mention things I like and dislike and tell you about them. Blogsvertise has you write a blog about their wares dejour and then you submit the blog to them for approval prior to posting it and then when they censor it or do whatever they do to it. Then they let you post it and you get paid in a Paypal account. Just know this...I AIN'T NO SELL-OUT. I don't have anything against sell-outs, actually, but it's not the way I roll; at least not right now. Maybe I should agree to try it and totally bash their products and see if they approve the blogs...nah! Maybe I am giving them a bad-rap, I don't know. It just doesn't sound like it's for us though does it? This is Pirate Blog baby!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, as always. I would be lost without you. Have a nice ThirstDay. I will try not to run through my itinerary again tomorrow with you as I think I have it down by now. TTTT...MITM (put the Limo in the coconut and tell me I AM OUT)!

No comments:

Post a Comment