Sunday, January 2, 2011

Less Than 10,000,000 Served

Lucky for me I worked out today
Tomorrow is the first busy day in our MIDDLE household of 2011. School starts again for Fabio and then he starts travel basketball practice at 8:30PM. Splenda has to work...she still has about two weeks before she has to go back to school; she is beginning her training as a cashier for her part-time job so be patient if you get in her aisle tomorrow. Then she is going to take Fabio to basketball practice. I have to make a 6:00 AM O'Hare Airport run and then have to work a basketball game and then be to Fab's practice before 10:00 PM. Sugar Momma is flying to Dallas for work for a week after being delivered to the airport by MIDDLE-MAN Limo Service. If you need a ride to the airport be here by 6:00 AM. You can park your car in our garage while you're away. Just have your return information ready so I know when to pick you up at the airport. 2011 is coming in like a wildebeest.

Half-time of the Bears - Packers game has just ended so I will leave you now and finish this in a bit. Bears-Packers is like The MIDDLEwest Bowl. Packers and Bears are both in the play-offs.

Did you see that new thing Blogger added as a blog add-on over there ----> on the top? It actually shows how many people have visited my blog since I started it. My goal is to pass up McDonald's number served though that may take a few years. I need to get national recognition so that my dream can become a reality. What can I do to gain national recognition that will not wind me up in jail or divorce court...well, out of jail at least?

Independent Film channel
One of my favorite television networks has been IFC (Independent Film Channel) for quite some time. They show a lot of independent films, as you would imagine based on their name, and quite a few independent television shows like Monty Python, Kids In The Hall... I think they should change the name to MITMC (Matt In The Middle Channel). They are starting to show several of my favorite television shows of the past ten years or so. They are starting to show Mr. Show (mentioned in a previous blog when I was watching the dvd while working out and my buddy Greg and I discussed how we went to college with Bob Odenkirk). They are also showing The Larry Sanders Show and the Ben Stiller Show which I also mentioned watching while working out. Hey, Bob Odenkirk had something to do with all of those shows. Maybe it should be the Odenkirk Network instead. Then I could call it the One Degree of MITM Network. If you have this station you need to give these three shows chances if you are not familiar with them... even if you are familiar actually. Watching these shows off and on over the weekend has given me an idea for a show that I will never pursue because it's too awesome and then I would be a bigshot and not have enough time to blog. But that may be my national notoriety move?

How do I get over 10,000 visits here the way these blogs get longer and longer and longer? I need to streamline this puppy so we can ready 10,000,000 served by 2012. I'm blogging out and will do you again tomorrow (TWSS)...TTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment