Sunday, January 9, 2011

No Blog Today!

NO BLOG TODAY!
NO BLOGS ALLOWED!!!

I know I told you that I may or may not blog today and the way the day has gone I have decided not to blog. We just got home from the basketball tournament (and we went to Dave and Buster's again on the way there) I am kind of tired. I probably won't sleep too long, as usual, but I am going to have the Pink Power Ranger stop by again because she did a pretty good number on the Sleep Monster last night.

Womanly, yes but I like it too!
I just wish I felt like blogging because I know there are some of you who read even my Sunday blogs but I just don't have a blog in me tonight (TWSS or would have said if I blogged today).

If I were to blog I would probably blog about how Fabio's team got blown out both games again today and we only had seven players today rather than the eight yesterday because one was sick today. They boys wanted more playing time and they got it. I would probably also blog about when I went to get in the shower this morning I went into the medicine cabinet to get the shaving cream and razor to shave my neck but instead I grabbed the deodorant and swiped under my left arm before I wondered what the heck I was doing. Have you ever taken a shower right after you have deodorized one of your arm pits? It's a lot like trying to butter bread after you spread mayonnaise on it I would imagine. 

I am trying to think about what else I would blog about if I were to blog today. I would probably blog about how great it is to have a healthy Sugar Momma again. I don't have much use for doctors for the most part because most of them are guessing just like I would. They do, however, have the ability to open the vault to the medicine locker that you and I cannot. I am tired of running to Canada every time I want codeine. Anyway, I would blog that I can barely fix a lawnmower so I probably shouldn't have my own home operating kit. Now that Sugar Momma is better I have to get this jaw/tooth thing figured out. I am starting to feel that it is partially a sinus issue. I am thinking chiropractor too maybe! we sure do take our health for granted when we have it don't we?

Again. I apologize that I don't feel worthy of blogging you tonight. I will blog you tomorrow I promise. But I would also blog you about how it's nice to have Splenda back home again after her snowboarding adventure. Apparently, she is the female version of The Flying Tomato because she was a natural at it. Her friends who have been doing it for years couldn't make it all the way down the green hill but she did. She is VERY VERY sore though. She's always been pretty athletic so I am not surprised. Maybe she sold her soul to the Devil's Head?

Okay, I am out of reasons why I didn't blog today. I hope you understand and will forgive me. I will make it up to you tomorrow with all of the great notes I have written down in my various notebooks today and yesterday. I just really feel guilty about letting you down and not blogging today. This is where I would say TTTT...MITM but since I am not blogging today just imagine me blogging that.

1 comment: