Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blog's Length May Seem Longer than it is! (TWSS)

I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman
Don't be intimidated by the length of today's blog (TWSS); it's very gentle and loving.

When I re-read my blogs I find that I complain an awful lot. Why stop now? I sure am tired (today's complaint). Yesterday I worked two basketball games after going out on the town the night before (actually, even though we were out, I was a little duddier than I usually am). All the extracurricular activities like: hanging with Corey Feldman, shopping at hoidy-toidy shops like Brooks Brothers and Ralph Lauren..., staying in the same hotel as Sammy Hagar, going to one of the most famous steak houses in the world with a couple of very good friends, bar-hopping in Naperville and doing other fun things that a gentleman (or me either) doesn't talk about really wore this old bird out. I love being worn out. Wear me out whenever you want...I am not tired until it's over.

Sugar Momma and I took Splenda and her fish Pearl to meet up with her friends so they could make the long trek back to warmer weather to school. It's always sad to see her go. We went to Red Robin for dinner last night as a send-off (her choice). I sure do go to a lot of carnivorous eateries for a vegetarian don't I (I had the BOCA bruschetta burger)? That photo I put on the blog a couple of days ago with the television in the mirror...Splenda said I looked like a Tele-Tubby. It was funny but I am kinda sensitive about being associated with being tubby any more. I want to be a Tele-MIDDLE. I especially don't want to be known as Tinky Winky; how emasculating would that be?

The new zodiac sign Ophiuchus looks like one bad mutha!
As you know, while I was away I changed from a Virgo to a Leo with one fell swoop. I am only two days from being a Virgo so I guess I am on the cusp or whatever people who believe in astrology call it. So now, Sugar Momma and I are both Leos because she hasn't changed. If she had changed I would probably have to leave her because I like her the way she is. I guess she could leave me now because I have changed and I am no longer the innocent virgin (Virgo) with two children that she thought I was. Now I am the King of the Jungle (or forest) that procreates with any Leoness that comes along (TWSS). I am pretty lost on what changes. Sugar Momma and I were talking about it and I guess the stars and planets have shifted or something and now there is a new constellation called Ophiuchus. The twelve zodiac symbols that have been around for 3,000 years now fall on different dates and include a new star. So, now there are thirteen signs. I have always LOVED the number thirteen so that part's cool with me but a lot of people fear the number thirteen. The heavens are shifting...were the Mayan's right about the year 2010 after all? Or does this shift the predicted end of the World to 2013 now? Does this even mess up the entire calendar so now we should have thirteen months per year and it's like 1972 now instead of 2011? May I was born in 1927? This may have changed everything we know about everything throughout history. I am too MIDDLE to have to relearn anything. I am just now getting to the awesome part of life where I am forgetting everything.
Corey Feldman & Southpaw... I hang with all of the A-listers!
I know this blog is long (you know WSS) but it's the Sunday addition and it's usually packed-full. When I was working yesterday I found out that it was our mascot's birthday. They had a surprise party and some of his mascot friends showed up...seriously. There was an ice cream cone from Culver's but I cannot remember his/her name, there was a cardinal from Cardinal Fitness, there was Hammy who is the mascot of the Rockford Ice Hogs (minor league for the Chicago Blackhawks) and Southpaw the Chicago White Sox mascot. I was going to approach Southpaw about being on my show MATTscot Wars but he was pretty busy. They sort of did steal my idea when the mascots competed with some kids in musical chairs...have you ever seen a giant ice cream cone try to sit down? Pretty darned funny. Maybe next time he/she should wear a waffle cone.

I will end now with plenty more to blog about our weekend and empty some of my notebook scribbles before I misplace them. Tomorrow is Martin Luther King's birthday so who knows what I'll blog? I will keep blogging until the blogging is done. I am going to get the True Grit review up today too and I will let you know when to go to MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEWS. TTTT...MITM (to watch some football and probably fall asleep on the couch - awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment