Friday, January 14, 2011

Hangin' with Corey Feldman (accidentally)


I love television so much I ate it (really it is IN the mirror)
 It's Friday I thing right? The last couple of days have been kinda wild with working the Farm Show from sun-up to sun-down the last two days; instead of banker's hours I was working farmer's hours, ironically. Then, after I got off of work yesterday, Sugar Momma and I loaded up the Mattmobile and headed here to Naperville and spent the night at Hotel Arista. Of course, I remembered my laptop so I could blog you. The Hotel Arista is a green hotel and buys most of their food items locally. It is REALLY fancy. We even have a mini televison inside of our bathroom mirror. I slept great too (yes, I brought the Benadryl Ranger). I heard on the television in the bathroom that I may not be a Virgo anymore. The horoscope signs have switched. I don't even know who I am anymore!


It could be Corey Feldman or maybe Michael Jackson

Last night, after checking into the hotel, we went for dinner and a show. Not a fancy pants show but at a place where we have wanted to try for awhile. We decided to drive down the street a bit and have dinner at Hollywood Palms. The word must have got out that we were going to be there because there was a huge long line. Being who I am I forced my way to the front of the line to see that it was leading to a redcarpet area. They literally rolled out the red carpet for us. I thought that until I saw a sign above the table at the end of the carpet that was welcoming Cory Feldman (the weird Cory). So, Sugar Momma and I went to the bar and she had Halle Berry  (pomegranite martini) and I had the Tequila Mockingbird. Then I had five more regular margaritas after that. Hmmmm working twelve hours and then five margaritas and Benadryl - no wonder I slept well. After a little while Michael Jackson, I mean Cory Feldman, walked in. I had my camera with me so I walked over, made my way to the front of the red carpet and snapped some shots. Mattarazzi! He was good in The Goonies and Stand By Me. He looked excited to see me.

Hollywood Palms theater - while we watched True Grit...they watched us.
So, after several drinks and an appetizer of artichoke/spinach dip called Grinch Dip. We went to see True Grit. I will review it later on MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEWS but I am enjoying the lap of luxury in my terrycloth robe right now. I will also review the Hollywood Palms theater there too. I may review them later today or maybe Sunday because I work two, count 'em two, basketball games tomorrow. Tonight Sugar Momma and I are going to Morton's Steak House with MADYM and MisterYM. I like it easy for hitmen (hitpersons) to find me if they need to.

I have already showered but I gotta get out of this terrycloth robe and get dressed and get some breakfast at Sugar Toad (the restaurant downstairs) near Carlton The Doorman. I wonder if Sugar Momma is related to this Sugar Toad dudette (or dude - Sugar Toad is gender non-specific). I will probably blog you again early tomorrow. Have a nice Friday. TTTT...MITM.

No comments:

Post a Comment