Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Am I Being Blognipulated (I said nip)

I am writing this Tuesday night because I have to work bright and early Hump Day morning.

I am pretty sure that I told you that I got the new Victoria's Secret catalog a couple of days ago. Well, Tuesday I got Whole Living magazine in the mail. I have never even heard of Whole Living magazine. It is apparently something by Martha Stewart and it says it's "body and soul in balance." Am I receiving this stuff because of the freebies I am signing up for on the Facebook freebies page? Am I being manipulated to mention these things in my blog? Do they know what I like and know that I will mention them if I do? I do like this magazine I must blog. Am I being manipulated if I know I am being manipulated but I actually like the stuff? Or, am I reverse-manipulating them by getting "them" to send me stuff I like? Am I just on some list and I will end up getting bills for all of this stuff that I never ordered? Manipulation is such a tricky business.

The other day Sugar Momma got a bag of veggie chips. There were spinach chips and tomoato chips and potato chips. How can you include potato chips? That's totally bogus. I can get potato chips anywhere. Why not include Frito's and say they have corn chips? As long as we're (that's the Royal "we're") on food how come there are no peeps for Christamas? I don't care for peeps but why does Easter have the monopoly on peeps? There could be Santa peeps and snowman peeps and reindeer peeps and elf peeps. I don't know why I am interested but I was just wondeing but WHAT UP PEEPS? Also food related...Entemann's smells really good at night when you pass it going to the airport.

Why do you suppose Sarah Palin isn't out there shooting her mouth off about the shootings in Arizona? She has always had something to say every time something like this has occurred.

Out of time I guess....off to work 4:43AM....TTTT...MITM

No comments:

Post a Comment