Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Blog for Yous Broads! (and yous dudes too)

Happy Saturday. Thank you for the couple of you who said you would read my weekend blogs so here is THE SATURDAY MATT IN THE MIDDLE BLOGSPLAVAGANZA !!!! cue the music...

Courvoisier anyone?
Tonight I am going on a double date. Not me and Sugar Momma and another couple, oh no...me and two broads. That's right I said "two broads." If I am going to date like a Geico caveman I am going to blog like a caveman. It's actually me and Sugar Momma and MADYM. Though I want to sound like I am Leon Phelps it's more like a girlfriends' night out. I just went from being The Ladies Matt to one of the Sex and the City dames in one click of the keyboard. I don't know anything about the "SATC" chicks but I think Charlotte is the best looking so I want to be her. Carrie is married to Matthew Broderick and that would be nice too but if I were married to Matthew Broderick how would we know who people wanted to talk to when they called? But that tomata that plays Miranda is a lesbian and I like the ladies so I should probably be her. We should try to bring "broads" and "dames" back. I think I am just kidding about that but those words are fun to say for some reason. Maybe because I know they are wrong and I feel a little naughty saying them. So, me and these two dames are gonna go out tonight. I think we are going to Outback Steakhouse (that'll be three steak joints in in as many weeks - I sure do love testing this vegetarian thing) and then to Hollywood Palms "a cinema, bar and eatery" (Fox Valley) to watch a movie. I have to do the review of this place at MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEWS and right now I am leaning toward an average to poor review and I want to be fair because I really want to like it because it is a great concept. So, I will get more photos and give them another chance. We'll probably be at the theater about 7:00ish tonight if you want to join the Mattathon.

Stop pooping you wascal wabbit, stop pooping!
I let the dog out this morning and I noticed that our front yard looks like a giant bowl of Alfredo sauce heavily peppered (yes, I am hungry). The sauce is the snow and the pepper is rabbit pellets (but I'm not THAT hungry). You know that I am a bleeding heart, animal loving, liberal-ish type and I think these rabbits know it too. They are testing my vegetarianism more than all of these steak joints I am visiting of late. They are cute and all and they are great for the colored eggs they deliver but the little brown egg seeds or whatever they are leaving have to stop. These chocolate chip droppings all over our yard are multiplying like....you know it's coming (TWSS)... RABBITS!

Be vewy quiet!
I'm giving up on draining my blog notes. I will write whatever pops into my rabbit-pellet-sized brain and when I get stuck for topics I will look back at the stuff I haven't crossed off in my books.

I will blog again tomorrow sometime but Fabio has a basketball tournament in the huge metropolis of Roscoe, Illinois in the morning. It looks like he will be done by 2:00PM or so. My life sure has become about basketball lately. Women's and men's college basketball, high school basketball last night and 8th grade travel basketball all winter long. We are going to go to a Bulls or Bucks game soon too...Basketball Jones baby (man, you can't go wrong with Barry White with the ladies)! So, when Fabio is done with basketball tomorrow we will jump into The General Lee and make our way back to our side of the cornfield while being chased my Enos and Boss Hog. I sure hope Daisy has the vittles whipped up when we get back. Coo Coo Coo. Have a nice Saturday and I will blog you again tomorrow hopefully with a J-Barbs win or two or three. Even our team is named after barbed wire...corn makes the world go 'round...TTTT...MITM (ooot).

No comments:

Post a Comment