Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spirits In The Material World!

No Benadryl = no sleep for me but there was a lot of good television on the in MIDDLE of the night last night. Sugar Momma thinks that I have allergies and that is part of my problem. That isn't even the tip of the iceberg of my problems.

I was clown-about-town again today. I got on my bicycle and peddled down to the farmer's market and bought the ingredients for dinner. I made those Caprese Sandwiches with mostly local produce. I got the tomatoes and basil from Theis Farm II of Maple Park's "booth, I got the bread from Sunny Day Bakery of Dekalb's "booth" and I tried to get the mozzarella from The Cheese People of Rockton but they didn't have mozzarella so I had to use some cheese that I got at a small local store. Theis Farm II had something called purple basil that I thought about using but she told me that the purple basil has more of a licorice flavor; not good for Caprese. The green basil looks better with the red tomatoes and the white cheese anyway because of the whole Italian thing.

As you know, I have been looking for a Medium to perform my seance in October. I had come across a name on the internet not far from me in town so on my way back from the farmer's market I stopped by 820 S. 4th Street hoping to meet someone from A. Rachel Psychic Service. As I rode up to the address I saw that it was Signature Real Estate so, of course, I figured A. Rachel had moved. I went in and spoke to the woman and she thought I was crazy (maybe she's psychic after all). When I told her what I was looking for she said "Rachel Alvarez?" I said that I wasn't sure but the name fits. She said that I was mistaken and she's certain that Rachel does not or never has done that before. She would not even give me one of Rachel's business cards. Just now I Google-searched Signature Real Estate and the ads in the margin are: "CertifiedPsychics.com", "hollywoodpsychics.com", and "psychics.liveperson.com." What in the heck is going on? Am I a character in a Stephen King novel? I called the phone number associated with A. Rachel Psychic Services on the internet just now and it's a fax machine or was it a spirit trying to reach me through technology like in that movie White Noise? I need to buy some of that Michael Keaton paranormal equipment. No wonder I'm having a hard time getting people to want to come to my seance. This is not just P.R. here people...you're gonna be sorry if you pass up coming to the seance. Those people at the Dekalb County Paranormal Society better hire me soon as their new member; I obviously have some kind of contact with the other side and the spirits are trying to discourage me or maybe they're lining up to cross-over. They would be able to read this blog because it's transmitted electronically right? No wonder I never sleep - maybe I'm dead! (as I added that White Noise photo my desk lamp tilted down on it's own - no joke)

Thank you for being who you are Wisconsin. You make we Illinoisans look like health nuts. The Wisconsin State Fair starts Friday and they have 65 foods on a stick served there. Some of my favorites are: Apple Pie (Deep Fried), Chocolate Covered Bacon, Cream Cheese with bacon (Deep Fried), Crueller (Chocolate Dipped), Deep Fried PB & J and Ravioli (5-Cheese Deep Fried). For a complete list click this link www.wistatefair.com. Thank you for making the rest of us MIDDLEwestern states look healthy neighbors!

I reviewed the movie "Kick-Ass" and it's over there ---->. I watched "Hot Tub Time Machine" today and I will review and add that either tonight or tomorrow too. Also, before I was denied my psychic, while I was downtown I had lunch at The House and I will review that either tonight or tomorrow too. I was total clown-around-town today. They're going to start calling me Wavy Gravy soon with shopping for fresh foods, having lunch at a "hippy" restaurant and searching for psychics on my bicycle. Maybe Wavy Gravy wants us to conjure him up October 30th? We should at least have Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Jeez, I have so much more to write but that paranormal stuff just took over the blog. Maybe I have Alien Typing Arm or something. White Noise! Okay enough...I have regained control. FRIDAY is upon us!!!! Enjoy one of your favorite days of the week. I will blog you again soon from this side or the other.

** - the town clown photo kangaroo'd from dipity.com, white noise photo statically recreated from movie-posters.ws, food utensil skewered from qshirts.com & wavy gravy peacefully taken from vancouversun.com **

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Rachel Alvarez and i am a Psychic ive been in venice beach my whole life my email is rachelspsychicshop@gmail.com let me know if you still need a psychic thank you

    ReplyDelete