Sunday, August 29, 2010

Let The Plasma Recycling Commence!

Well, I finally quit Weight-Watchers on-line. I had been a member for over a year and it helped me figure out what I should eat and how I can figure out the nutritional values of foods but I have out-grown it. I can figure everything I need on my own now and I no longer need the accountability. I can track my own weight a lot cheaper. I am accountable to myself now so I may as well save the $17 a month. If I get into a bind again I will just rejoin. This blog helps too because I don't want to tell you that I had to have GOODYEAR re-tattooed on my stomach so thank you. Remember when we were kids and it was really cool to see the Goodyear Blimp? Now everybody has a blimp but I think I would wax nostalgic if I saw the Goodyear Blimp flying overhead...no offense Snoopy.

Sunday is our fantasy football draft. I really don't need to go even though I have the number one draft pick. I was commissioner last year but I quit that because it's a lot of work with no benefit other than grief which, of course, is no benefit to me. We are a dynasty/keeper league and I decided to keep ALL of my guys. The other teams dropped quite a few. It's kind of confusing but whoever drops the most players gets to pick and all the dropped player spots have to be filled before the regular draft begins. My number one draft pick would be like the number 45 pick over-all and I drafted so well last year that I may as well just keep all of my guys and make trades and acquisitions during the season if needed. I will still get to see a lot of friends, most of them former co-workers, that I haven't seen in awhile.

I have been working on a free-style beat box and will create a YouTube video if I decide that I have the guts to get rid of the last bit of pride I have left...more news may or may not be coming on this.

Monday is Plasma donation day; I'm kind of excited. I have to drink plenty of water starting Sunday which is never a problem for me and I need to have a well-balanced meal with plenty of protein within one hour of my appointment Monday morning. I like to help and whether it's true or not I have it in my head that donating plasma will help cure somebody of something or help them develop a cure for a major disease so I will recycle my plasma...reduce, reuse, recycle because three is a magic number, yes it is, it's a magic number.

Friday I'm leavin' on a jet plane... I'm sure I'll be back again but if not I imagine there will be blogging where I am headed.

Sugar Momma told me by the fire (not the Chef from Southpark fire but the real fire in our backyard Saturday night) that Paris Hilton was arrested for possession of cocaine or something in Las Vegas. Las Vegas police stopped her when they smelled marijuana wafting from her SUV. That makes sense - Lindsay Lohan gets out on her shortened sentence so I guess we need another young starlet to start her sentence that will be reduced, reused, recycled. We will hear the stories for the next few days about how she will have to serve a full sentence this time and she will cry on television and say she is sorry and it was a mistake and it wasn't hers and we will have to watch what she does every day until her trial but she will, in the end, get out before she is supposed to because she is special because she is famous for being famous. Bitter...party of one, your table is ready.

I hope you slept in and you're reading this Sunday afternoon. Let me know if you need some plasma before I give it all away because I'd rather give it to you. I'll blog you one more time before I de-plasmacize while I'm drinking plenty of water and having a well-balanced high protein meal. Blog you later Earth's equator. TTFN.

** goodyear blimp photo launched from mortgagemobile.com, fantasy football graphic drafted from jerseytees.com, reduce, reuse, recycle graphic reused and recycled from tintworks.net & paris hilton photo released early from freewebs.com **

No comments:

Post a Comment