Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's not a Toomah!

During my workout Sunday I finished watching Minority Report and started watching Schindler's List. I don't know if the 20 mile bike and 600 sit-up workout plus weights today was easier because I am back in the swing of things or it was easier compared to the Jewish people being forced to leave their homes. If it was because of the movie then the workout will be really easy Tuesday compared to what the people in the film will have to endure next.

Sugar Momma said she saw a recreational vehicle-type of train car/R.V. traveling at a high rate of speed on the train tracks. I told her to search for it on the internet and I would blog about it. She says she searched for a couple of hours and couldn't find anything. Supposedly there was a web address on the train but she didn't get the address. It seems like a logistical nightmare to me to have people be able to rent a personal RV on the rail though in theory it sounds fun. Maybe it was a UFO disguising itself as an RV and/or a train. If anybody knows of something like this let me know so I can take Sugar Momma off my list of people that I have to sleep with one eye open around.

I have received a request to put a photo of me on the blog or my Facebook page of when I was fat. I will have to find some but if you've ever been heavy you know that you try to avoid the camera at all costs. I always tried to be the one holding the camera so I was safely out of the line of sight. I know there are some and I will scan them in the next few days and let you know when they are up and where I posted them.

What is it about being a Middle-aged person (maybe just men?) that makes us have to trim out nose and ear hairs? Those trimmers tickle.

Did you hear that Toyota is coming out with a devise to make the Prius louder so people can hear it approaching? You can purchase the speaker for about $150 and install it under the hood so pedestrians can get out of the way. It emits a whirring sound and can be purchased starting today (Monday August 30th) in Japan. After the car-maker sees how gullible the Japanese are they may decide to sell it to the usually more-gullible Americans. Do you think this was the plan all along? To make the car very quiet and then get stories out there about how people were getting hit by the cars because they were too quiet and then selling this devise? Going forward are they going to make the noise an option? Save the money and just buy a better stereo system and crank the tune-age. Maybe they should sell driving lessons to the owners so they just don't hit pedestrians.

Even though I am still working on my screen play I am now writing a novel as well. The novel is still in the character development stage but it is certain to be a best-seller.

I have a tremendous headache - it might be a tumor...it's not a toomah! Are you clicking on the hyperlinks like that one right there that's blue and underlined? Maybe some people don't know that they're there so I mention it now. It's something pretty new that I have been doing and they're usually very short (TWSS) so if you have the time click them for a little extra bloggertainment.

Alright I'm off to drink plenty more water and get a well-balanced meal high in protein before I get de-plasmatized. Have a Monday worth bragging about. Carpe de Monday! I'll blog you later with my flatter, clearer screen (plasma humor...gotta love it). Later Schwarzenegger! Toodles!

** railcar derailed from grassrootsmotorsports.com & prius stealthed away from priuschat.com **

No comments:

Post a Comment