Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Medical Follow-Ups Begin/Continue

EXTRA blogs mean EXTRA repeat readers
I am happy that not as many people are reading my blog as were reading it a month ago. On November 18th 578 people read the blog and yesterday 97 of you read it. I wondered what the reason for the huge difference might be so I went back and looked at November 18th's blog. The first thing that stood-out was that was the day that Cha Cha went by ambulance from Rush Copley to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. So, that makes sense. After further investigating I discovered that I blogged four times that day also. So, if the same people read all four blogs from that day at separate times they most certainly would have counted as four separate page views each. So repeat business is good and sirens mean ratings - noted!

This was not done by design but we are headed back to Northwestern in an hour for one of Jill's follow-ups so I will probably have to wrap this up very soon and blog again later to let you know what we/they discover. I can test the theory of multiple blogs in one day this way. From our point-of-view she seems to be doing fairly well but they may see things differently, who knows? I know she still has a long way to go but she is headed in the right direction. One thing I know is that when we get there I will have t get her a wheelchair. That place is a city with medium shoulders within the City of Big Shoulders.

It is 0806 right now and we are planning to leave by 0830. I am 100% ready and Cha Cha is working on it. I have always been an early-riser and can get ready pretty quickly. That is probably why I am good in disasters - I hit the ground running. Surprisingly, I think we may get out of here close to 0830. I am usually incorrect in these situations, however.

Maybe I will be able to get my last punch on my card at that Greek restaurant at the hospital today. I wonder if Cha Cha wants Greek? If not, there will be LOTS AND LOTS of opportunities for that, unfortunately.
Okay,I am gonna end now and get the loose-ends tied-up to we can stay on schedule. The appointment isn't until 1100 so we have a little wiggle-room. But, we still do have to find the building (it is on the campus but not actually in the hospital) after we find a perking spot.

Have a great part of you day until I blog again. Then, you will have to come back later to have a great rest of your day. TTT Later Today...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment