Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Certain Aire of Savior Faire in the Merry Old Land of Blog

This guy is Peter Sack too (no ball & chin joke inserted)
Well, we didn't go see Interstellar yesterday. I figured I would tell you about it today but I kind of feel it inappropriate to say much about it since I haven't seen it. I would bet my life, mainly because I am tired and would welcome the rest, that there have been people who have reviewed films without seeing them before.

I turned on the television this morning and the weather was on. The box was tuned to the Chicago NBC affiliate. It used to be known as WMAQ but, now that we are dumber than we used to be, it is only known as NBC5. Anyway, the name of the weather guy on the station was Peter Sack. What is his MIDDLE name Richard? His wife's maiden name is probably Johnson.

Sometimes I will write part of the blog and save it and then come back and finish it later. Lots of times I will write stuff and forget that I write them and then find them later and just delete them. This next paragraph I wrote on December 16th and just found it this morning when I went to write today's blog. I figure I may as well publish it because it seems wasteful not to use it when I went through all the trouble of writing it and everything. I will make it blue because it will be a flash-back segment and I cannot use a soft-focus like they would on television or in film.
No wonder it's so bright when I sleep

Yesterday I wrote one of the many notes that I have written at various times. The one from yesterday was written when I woke up in the MIDDLE of the night in the notebook that I always keep next to me while I sleep. I wrote "brightness w/total. Darkness w/eyes shut." I am so happy that I mentioned that in yesterday's blog because my life-long friend (well, from when I was in 5th grade anyway) Kevin Donka sent me a private message suggesting that maybe I was writing about things even being bright when my eyes are closed. Anybody who knows Kevin already know this but "HE IS A GENIUS!" It was actually just one sentence written on two lines by a guy who was still half glazed-over. "Bright with total darkness with eyes shut." Kevin mentioned he has the same issue with total brightness with his eyes shut - must be a trait of brilliant minds (we're enlightened). 

Jeff would kill me wouldn't he?
As of yesterday Jill has still been getting slowly better. She still gets very tired and winded quite easily. She has some pain in her guttiwuts now and again. I think she is in pain most of the time but she is used to it and it is manageable. Most of my issues are in me gulliver (golova). I never realized that the use of "gulliver" in A Clockwork Orange was in reference to the Russian word for head (golova). In fact, many of the words Alex and his droogs spoke, are from Russian. Just when I thought I knew everything I could possible know I realize I was wrong again. Now I know that I am usually wrong too; I already knew that one actually and that will never change.

Okay, that is enough for now. I have to get showered and get Jeff over to his "a clip clip here, a clip clip there, to give his roughest claws, that certain aire of savoir faire" in the merry old land of blogs! In my case it is more like a sniff sniff here... While I wait for him to be done I will probably get the rest of our holiday prep done. I am happy that everybody is in better moods and nicer this time of year and that we are "allowed" time to spend time with our loved-ones but I hate this time of year too. I will stop there because that could go on for another four blogs and would serve very little purpose. Have a great Saturday and Saturnight and thank you, as always, for stopping by. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment