Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I May Be a Bit Moody at Times

I openly admit that I am very Moody
I am feeling very melancholy or blue or sad or something today. I am not sure why but I do have several thoughts. My first thought is that it is because I am going back to work tonight. I do not dislike my job but I do dislike working from 2200 - 0600. I really need to find a day job before the end of 2015. That gives me what, like a year or something? I do not typically practice the New Year's Resolution superstition thing but this is my main resolution for 2015. I have a few other non-resolutions too now that I think about it. I will call them 2015 goals. Another thought for my being down occurs every month around this time. My cycle is at its crabbiest at the ends of each month. Why do you think it's call MENopause? I have many other theories too but these are the two that I feel are the most likely culprits. Undoubtedly, it is a combination of many different things.

You can tell it is resolution time based on all of the commercials on the boob tube.

Cha Cha and Splenda are gong to IKEA today. I hope that isn't being too optimistic but Cha Cha knows how she feels better than anyone else. She has been doing very well but going to IKEA is like walking the entire country of Sweden. I don't really know what they are looking for there but I will suggest they take the 4Runner rather than the Fiat. We took the Fiat there once and had to put the top down to get all of the stuff in the car. It didn't help that be bought a full-length mirror that day. I guess if something bad happens they are closer to Northwestern Hospital there than they are when they are here. I have been invited to go too but I have to sleep this afternoon for work tonight. That stupid merry-go-round begins again today. It is already 1042 and they aren't even dressed. They said they were going to try to leave by 1100 but that will not happen. They will probably barely get home before I have to leave for work.
We have two in the Chicagoland. We choose Schaumburg over Bolingbrook

I have begun playing Words With Friends again. I stopped when Jill was in the hospital. My time was pretty much consumed by what was going on there when I retired from all the games I was playing. I thought it would be unfair to the people I was playing against to make them wait days at a time. In retrospect, I probably should have kept playing as it may have been a good distraction while she was in surgeries or sleeping and such.

It is 1101 and Jill is sitting here with her coat n ready to go. No sign of Splenda yet. Jill says they may take the Fiat as she doesn't plan on buying anything big. Now she is saying they may take the Explorer or the 4Runner. The Jeep is behind everything else so it will be interesting to see which one they decide to use. There is a vacant house next to us; I wonder if we could just rent the three-car garage that house has? OMGoodness they are ready at 1113. They haven't left yet but are ready to go.

I asked Jill if she was nervous about all of the walking. She said they she is just going to take it slow and she can sit down whenever she needs or want to sit down. That sounds pretty smart. She goes back to work in six days and then on a business trip to Orlando shortly after that so she does need to get used to walking. I am not sure if I mentioned that we are going back to Northwestern Hospital on January 9th to have Jill's stent removed but, we are. She scheduled it on my Sunday (the real Friday) so I could go with her.
Winner Explorer, Winner Explorer
It is 1121 and they are leaving - I am very impressed. They took the Explorer for you at-home players.

I am going to end now and get some things done here before my sleep and Thursday begins; I wish my weeks always began with my Thursday. Two-day work weeks would be amazing. I would work two 20 hours days to get five-day weekends every week. Have a great your Tuesday. Thank you for slowing-down for a few minutes. I will blog sometime tomorrow. Most of it will probably be complaining about being back at work. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment