Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Just When We Thought it Was Over...They Pull Us Back In!

This will be very quick because I am beat and I will be heading to Chicago tomorrow to see Cha Cha who is an ambulance from Rush Copley Hospital to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, She is an ambulance on the way there and I have to get some sleep or I will be no good to her there. They found active bleeding in the liver area when they did the ERCP today.

Ewww, Fancy!
Many people at Rush Copley have said that the Radiology Department there caused the bleeding when they did the biopsy, I think, last Thursday. We really better not get any bills. I am not a person who sues but I may have to reconsider that stance when we start getting bills from: Rush Copley Hospital, Provena Mercy Hospital, Kishwaukee Community Hospital, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, radiologists, anesthesiologists, cardiologists, and every other ologist that will have their mitts out looking for some green. Not to mention Cha Cha and I are both using our benefit days (currently I am using my sick days but then I will go into my vacation days and eventually my comp days). I am really starting to change my stance on suing people.

I am just exhausted and blogging emotionally so I had better stop. I am going to sleep so I can start all over again tomorrow. this time with a drive about three or four times further.

There had better be a place in bloggy heaven for me.

Have a great night and dream good thoughts. I am gonna sleep like a rock, TTTT (from the windy city of ChiTown - soon to be ChaChaTown)...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment