Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Didn't Even Know the Sun was for Sale!

Last night I seemed to be sleeping pretty well but then I rolled over with the face mask attached to the Darth Vader machine and the whole machine fell to the floor in three pieces (not broken - they are separate pieces) and the water from the humidifier part was spilling all over. That seemed to add quite a bit of excitement to my slumber. Speaking of slumber I am going to do the review on Middle Movie Reviews for that insomnia movie I blogged about last night right after I post this blog.

Global warming has its up-side!
While I was driving to Fabio's basketball game in Belvidere today I heard Tom Skilling on the radio say that the last nine months were warmer than their month's average. Global warming! I have made an important scientific discovery as it relates to global warming; when ice cream consumption increases in the world so does the number of drownings. It's a fact...global warming will mean more drownings. Oh, and while I am on the subject of theories the "A" team lost (Fabio didn't play) 40-33 and the "B" team won (with Fabio) 29-26. The "A" team is 4-7 and the "B" team is 9-2. My Fabio theory lives on!

A Lady from Spain, 49-year-old Angeles Duran,  has registered herself as the owner of the sun - yes THE sun.  She said that there’s no international law to prevent it so she started the process in September after reading about a man from America who registered himself as the owner of the moon and most of the other planets in our solar system.  According to an international agreement no nation may claim ownership of any of the planets or stars (including the sun) but it says nothing about individuals not being able to own these heavenly bodies.  She states,"there was no snag. I backed my claim legally. I am not stupid; anyone could have done it, it just occurred to me first."  
How do I get to own this place?

She supposedly filed for and was granted ownership by some moronic local notary who has given her papers granting her this ownership. According to the United Nations' Outer Space Treaty (yes, there really is one), "outer space is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means." Do we owe her for suntans now? Can we sue her for sunburns? I want to represent all of the ants that have been magnified to death by her sun's raise. "Madam your sun killed my ant...what are you going to do about it?" I am not sure If I want to own the Milkyway or the Big Dipper but I think I need to jump on this celestial bandwagon before all of the prime interplanetary real estate is gobbled up. 

I had a bunch of other fascinating things to blog about but I can't find the notebook that I wrote them in but that's okay because I need to try to keep these shorter anyway (TWSS). Tomorrow is December and the Christmas cartoons have already started. I am happy to have the DVR because Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer was on the same time as How the Grinch Stole Christmas tonight. Those are the two best ones and they put them on against each other? Where's the holiday spirit ABC and CBS? Humbugs! I vote for Rudolf.


I'll blog you again tomorrow. I give plasma in the morning; let's see if blood flows as fast when it's below freezing outside - come on bloodal warming. TTTT....MITM (ooooot).

No comments:

Post a Comment