Saturday, November 20, 2010

Matt In The Middle with a Backstage Pass

I'm pretty tired. I am not complaining I'm just blogging. I got done with work last night at 11:30 and went straight to Arlington Heights to pick up Splenda who rode there with some college friends. We got back home at 2:30AM and then with my great sleeping habits I slept all the way until 6:00AM. Now I have to be at work again in a little over an hour. It's really nice having Splenda home for Thanksgiving break and it's really weird seeing her and Fabio getting along so well. It's nice but it's weird.

Last night at work was great. It's pretty cool walking into work when there are tour buses and equipment semi's everywhere; there's just something about it that i like. Last night I was the person who assisted the Tour Manager and the performers backstage. I don't want to say too much about it because I respect the privacy of the performers and I hope to get this opportunity again but it was really awesome. There's something about being right next to the stairs while the performers go up on stage and standing right there for their shows. I think I could actually grow to like some country music. Tonight is a marching band concert; I don't imagine tonight will be quite as exciting.

Sometimes trying not to stress out stresses me out. Am I alone in this?

I think I have to go see the new Harry Potter movie for Middle Movie Reviews. My entire family, except me, has read all of the books but I have seen all of the movies. Splenda saw it at school Friday morning at 12:00AM but Sugar Momma and Fabio HAVE to see it. I guess if you're gonna have a movie blog you should review one of the year's biggest movies. I don't know how late I will work tonight and I have to work a basketball game tomorrow at noon so it will probably be later tonight or tomorrow night in case you're keeping score at home.

Well I had better get in the shower and get ready for work. I know this wasn't the most exciting blog I have ever done but people don't have time for a blogstravaganza on the weekends. I save the really great blogs for weekdays so you can pass time at work or so you have something to read to take your mind off the fact that you're not working. But then I mention the fact that you're not working and remind you that you're not working. Okay maybe I am still saving the really great blogs for a special occasion that may never come. Enjoy your Saturday Night; I bet there are still tickets available to see the marching band concert if you're looking for something to do. Blog to you tomorrow...xoxo MITM!

No comments:

Post a Comment