Friday, November 5, 2010

YO, MATT HEALTHER, LET'S KICK IT!

cue today's theme music

Well I didn't have to bend my arm to find something to blog about in the plasma department. I showed up and my BP was good... but right as they were getting ready to tell me which station to go to I was told that my protein level was 5.9 and it had to be a minimum of 6.0 to donate. NO PLASMA (donating) FOR YOU! That's the second time with the protein level though the last time was 6.0. I haven't been using the protein powder because I thought I had figured the protein out with the egg whites and the nuts and the peanut butter and I had salmon for dinner last night. I need to start eating beans every day. I have always disliked beans but not so much anymore so I need to eat black beans every day and more tuna. There are so many bad jokes running through my mind with the tuna and the protein shakes but if you know what I'm blogging about you have the same corrupt mind that I do so I don't need to share the bad jokes. So, it's MATT HEALTHER TIME! I am going to be Joe Pendleton and Leo Farnsworth and Tom Jarrett rolled into one HELSIER package (TWSS) without the whipped liver. I have said before that the best part of donating plasma is that it's like taking your car in to have a diagnostic check-up. This may have solved the mystery of yesterday's blog when I said I couldn't explain why I was so tired - PROTEIN PROTEIN BABY TO GO! I haven't been sick hardly at all since I lost all of the weight and stopped eating meat. Most of that time was after I left my uber-stressful job which I am sure has played a significant role in that too so I am not going back to the meat.

Ever since I blogged about that lady who was getting sued for harassment for "poking" someone of Facebook I have had a serial-poker. She knows who she is. I "poke" her back so I guess I am guilty of "poke retaliation" but how do you just let someone "poke" you and not "poke" them back. This person is easily one of my favorite people from infinity and beyond but I want to document this here so when this "poking" goes to litigation there is documented evidence of my side of the story. I was "poked" first and I am simply defending myself. My defense is "poking" self defense!!! I am a victim of a "poking" hate crime.

That leads me to something Sugar Momma and I were talking about recently; the over sensitivity of race and religion in our culture now. I am sure it has been someone's agenda to try to create this climate for political or monetary reasons. I am white and you can call me white or Caucasian or honky or cracker or whatever, I could care less but I think I may be in the minority, ironically, in this. I have friends of most every race and ethnicity and religion and everyone who knows me knows that I do not have a prejudice bone in my body based on skin color or religious or cultural beliefs... I guess I do have prejudices based on specific actions like: I dislike people who beat their children or are cruel to animals or treat people disrespectfully... My biggest prejudice is the prejudice against prejudice people. I want to call people what they want to be called and I think all people are each individual and different which I love about all of you. Some people prefer to be called African-American while some prefer black. Some people want to be called Mexican-American, some Mexican, some Hispanic. Some Indians, some Native-Americans. I think one of the greatest things about this country is our diversity. I know I have said it before but I think I may be a hippie! We have come a long way from President Washington's day to President Lincoln's day to President Obama's day but we have a long way to go and I will now get off of my soapbox or hand sanitizer box if you prefer. Maybe I should put together MIDDLEstock...there's plenty of farmland out here.

We just got home from The Amazing Race and Fabio's team got 3rd place. we found out that the team that took away our fist place trophies last year cheated RRRRRRRR. When we got home we saw that the episode of Check Please with Sugar Momma on it was on channel 11 WTTW. You can see her three times sitting at the bar (what a surprise). It will probably be playing off and on all week. The restaurant was Bien Trucha Mexican restaurant in Geneva, Illinois.

I had a lot more written but cut and pasted it someplace else so I could use it tomorrow; tomorrow's blog is almost done too but I may call audibles as they come up. I hope you have a happy Diwali which began today. I will blog you tomorrow with a lot of things I actually wrote today. I will gladly blog you Saturday for what I wrote today - everything is blog! The next time I blog you you will have an extra hour to read it. TTTT...MITM!

No comments:

Post a Comment