Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm Super, Thanks for Askin'

Happy sundae, I thought of that cleverness last night but now it's not even as cold as it's been so I guess it's only a Sunday and not a sundae so Happy Sunday! This is the blog where I try to secretly mention all the people who tried to help me figure out how to stay asleep in a previous blog. It's like a word search within a blog...revolutionary. I slept better last night because of a few of their helpful suggestions. Not good but better.

Remember that cartoon Sherman and Peabody? You know, the dog, Mr. Peabody, who was a genius and wore glasses and his boy Sherman. Sugar Momma was watching it on Netflix last night; I know I talk about Netflix a lot lately but it's cold outside and it has been a holiday weekend and all. She had on the very first episode, I hadn't seen that one. It seems that Mr. Peabody actually rescues Sherman from an orphanage by adopting him. There was some big stink about "how can a dog adopt a boy?" But then someone said "if a boy can own a dog why can't a dog own a boy?" So, Peabody got to adopt Sherman and they went on to have a successful career in cartoon short films. I would rather watch a movie about Sherman and Peabody than I would about Yogi Bear. Speaking of the Yogi Bear movie, and maybe I blogged this before, but why have Dan Akroyd and Justin Timberlake do the voices if you just going to alter them to make them sound like Yogi and Boo Boo anyway? Save the money and have me and Greg Weindorf do the voices. I do a great Boo Boo (TWSS).

I wish I smoked so I could stop.

Yesterday at work a couple of guys passed me and one said "hi Matt" and I said "hi" back. As they got past me to the right I swear I saw one of them whisper to the other one that "he's gay." I would have thought I was mistaken but I saw him repeat it when the first one didn't hear him the first time though I could still be wrong. I guess it's kind of a compliment but I just wonder what makes me seem gay? I don't wear my wedding ring because it is too big for me now. I am nice which may be considered a feminine trait though I know a lot of nice guys and a lot of jerky girls (not you, of course). I am not overly neat, not even close in fact. I guess I am thin-ish. I just wonder what makes me seem gay - NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!  Maybe because I do a good Boo Boo voice and want to play Sherman in a movie? I dig chicks (I have this song on my pink i-Pod - Roz) so if I have feminine qualities I am happy, or gay.

I feel totally vindicated on the whole "extended warranty" controversy. I have never taken the extended warranties because A) I am cheap, B) they are a rip-off and C) you can usually pay for the repairs or buy a new whatever cheaper than what they charge for the warranty. I have seen two separate reports by experts like Rachelle Barclay in the last couple of days that say they are rip-offs. Just say no to extended warranties.

How come when you go to a store or restaurant that has a revolving door next to a "regular" door do they make you use the revolving door? I suppose this time of year it's because the revolving door keeps the cold wind out better but I outgrew loving the revolving door when I was about seven years old. Why even have a revolving door in the first place? I think when inventor Debbie Thompson came up with the idea for the revolving door she must have had stock in a glass company because a revolving door takes about four times more glass.

I am watching football and there was just an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty called. I have never thought about it before but isn't it crazy to have guys pounding the snot out of each other but then a guy complains about a call and he is unsportsmanlike?

My blogs probably aren't getting better but they seem to be getting easier to write since I don't seem to be able to keep them short. That being blogged I am going to end here with more in my notebook. Good luck tomorrow if you are a Cyber Monday shopper. Either way have a nice Monday. I still need to let you know how my sleeping has improved but it's only been one night at this point so I will let you know tomorrow to see if it is better two nights in a row. TTTT...MITM!

No comments:

Post a Comment