Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sugar Momma Grizzly?

Yesterday’s basketball was exciting. Fabio did not play any of the “A” game which we lost 31-29 (I believe). Our cross-cornfield rivals led the entire game and our team closed in and tied them and then they made the winning shot at the buzzer. This was the first "A" game Fabio didn’t not play in this season. He made up for it in the “B” game as he played the entire first half and most of the third quarter until he hurt his hand. He sat and iced it and then played quite a bit of the fourth quarter. He scored 14 points, had four steals and four or five rebounds and who knows how many assists; he played like Magic Kobe LeBron Jordan Jr.. He ran the offense better than I have ever seen him do before too; this should serve to build his confidence. The “B” team won 40-22. Today they play at the school next cornfield to the North, Sycamore, and we’ll see if he can pick up where he left off.

Today I have been cleaning the patio off and getting the outside ready for winter. All summer-long I love that we have a huge patio (TWSS) but then I have to put away three-room’s full of stuff and I have to wonder if it’s worth it. No, it’s worth it. Next step is to get the snow shovels to the front of the garage and get the snow-blower fired up. Gotta keep the snowmen smiling.

I have never cared much for Sarah Palin but DVR’d her new show called Sarah Palin’s Alaska on TLC because (fill in idiotic reason here). I honestly think the Republican party is using her to get their messages out there to test the waters and let her take the criticism while their big players hide safely in the shadows with clean hands. The whole show seems to be a Tea Party infomercial. I predict come election time she will not be on the Presidential/Vice Presidential ticket. I think she will use the show to announce her candidacy but she will never get past the primaries. Anyway, getting back to her new show...she does not shut up. She is almost as annoying as the Real Housewives of: Atlanta, Washington D.C., Orange County and New York City rolled into one Momma Grizzly package. As Sugar Momma Grizzly said though “she sure looks good for a woman who had five kids.” I cannot argue with that. I like when she says things like her kids have a problem with "socialization" with their peers. There are dozens of gems like that in the show. But then I get sad when I think she governed a state in our country and she has her own show and her own book... No matter what her role in the political and entertainment arenas she has gotten her fifteen minutes of fame with interest and she has raked in some serious bank. TLC is The Learning Channel right...I have learned a lot.

The introduction of my new blog site Middle Movie Reviews has quite a bit of chatter going on. Everybody has opinions on movies. I added my Netflix Movie of the Week section there too and intend to try to find movies that I haven't previously seen, watch them until I find one that I like and pass it on. Check it out.

Splenda will be home in a coupe of days. She’s already signed up to work at her job while she’s home and I know she will have to hang with all of her other friends that are also home from their colleges so hopefully we’ll get to see her. It’s gonna be weird listening to kids fight over the bathroom and why Fabio shouldn’t walk around the house in his boxers... I guess I will have to stop walking around the house in my bloomers for a week too...drat! I guess it's good I got the dryer fixed!

Alright, lunch break is over so I need to get back at it. Thanks for spending time with me again; I type slower while I’m eating which supposedly makes you feel fuller faster and eat less. I hope the rest of your Tuesday is good to you. I’ll blog you again tomorrow after deplasmification. TTTT...MITM oooooot, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment