Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You Don't Know Blogs From Shinola!

I was just writing about the recent murder in DeKalb but I erased it. I was going through step-by-step what the murderer did wrong (which led to his capture) but then I thought that it was in bad taste so I highlighted it and deleted it. I started to think how I would have felt if that was about one of my loved ones. I do not want to make light of it in any way. Let me just say thankfully, if the guy they have in custody is, in fact the killer, that he was as careless in his efforts as he was. If someone wants to hear it privately I will tell you but it's not that important to know how I am smarter than a psychopath. The guy lived right across the street from the park - Silence of the Lambs 101 - "we covet what we see every day."

Speaking of deviant behavior Charlie Sheen has filed for divorce. I have told you previously how stupid I find Two and a Half Men but I didn't realize it was a docudrama or documentary. Was Charlie Sheen's wife surprised by these actions? I cannot believe how Denise Richards (Sheen's first wife) has had so much restraint since her divorce with Sheen several years ago. I guess that MIDDLEwest (Illinois) upbringing helped. Couldn't the most recent Mrs. Sheen have gotten any idea from the previous Mrs. Sheen? Love is blind? Large bank accounts make you blind? I imagine you have a chance at the Hollywood life-style and some people jump at it no matter what. There will probably be a reality show coming soon - Charlie's Ex's or Sheen's Queens or From Sheen To Shinola (trademark/copyright/patent on these three).

Today was like the third plasma donation in a row without a hitch. I depend on those glitches to give me something interesting to blog about. I think I will bend my arm while the needle is in me on Friday just so I can get an easy paragraph for the blog...not really...I would rather have nothing to write about than have bloody shirts and painful arms. But I'd do it for you if that's what you're into.

I was reading Men's Health magazine while deplasmification today - yes I read it regularly - and they had a report in there that nearly half of reusable shopping bags that the University of Arizona tested contained fecal bacteria. I never thought about just using the cotton ones and washing them between uses. It makes sense that unwashed fresh fruits and vegetables could carry bacteria and what about meat and chicken (E-coli)? I am getting rid of all of the ones except the ones I can throw in the washing machine. I will wash them after every use of unpackaged dry foods. No wonder Sugar Momma is always on her death bed (other than the fact that she's just trying to die to get away from me). I say I will wash them and I honestly do intend to do that but I have a way of thinking about doing things I never get around to doing. "Save the planet - kill your family with diseases."

I want to take a moment to thank people for commenting on my blogs. I am not fishing for comments but want you to know that I read every one and try to address all of them though I probably miss some. Until I get as much correspondence as Santa I will continue to try to do that. Sometimes I wonder why I write this blog and it is for me as much as it is to entertain you. It let's me vent via humor and let's all of you know that you're not the dumbest person on the planet. Until I get hit by a potato truck crossing the street to donate plasma while carrying my washed, reusable bags full of unwritten novels and screenplays I will proudly hold that title.

Too much wind in my sails yet again. Thursday is upon us and we're one day closer to that extra hour of sleep. I have to figure a way to use that extra hour. What is it like 2:00 AM and then it's 2:00 AM for a whole hour? You know I love Ben Franklin but it's time to get rid of daylight savings time. ARRRRGGGHHH - shut up already HELSER! Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic and so am I. TTTT...MITM (both of us).

No comments:

Post a Comment