Thursday, November 18, 2010

Super Love and Kisses Issue!

I am blogging while watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving...if you're a MIDDLE you have to love this show. I think he's gonna kick that football "clear to the moon;" I was wrong - again. The Dolphins game is on too - they are playing the Bears.

I had a pretty good day today. I had lunch with a friend that I have known since 7th grade. No, it wasn't Laura Ingalls. Though I have known her since 7th grade I didn't really know her until today. I am very sorry it took me so long because she is one of the most amazing people I know and that has nothing to do with the fact that I have a thing for Asian women. Maybe it was because she knows a way to a Matt's heart is by complimenting his blog (TWSS). She was the winner of the "Win a Dream Date with Ox" contest but I was the real winner. It wasn't really a contest but I always have little plays going on in my head.

This morning I went to Lowe's, ironically for those of us "in the know", and I bought blinds for Splenda's bedroom. I have to install them tonight or tomorrow morning because she will be home about midnight tomorrow. I also bought a new lock for the front door. I get to work the next three days. Tomorrow I am working a concert (Miranda Lambert) and then a marching band concert on Saturday and then a basketball game on Sunday. That job sure has a lot of variety. Charlie Brown just tried to kick a pistachio (it was a commercial) and Lucy made him fall on his backside again; that blockhead will never learn.

After lunch I drove to Rochelle to watch 8th grade basketball. I told you I would tell you about Fabio's game Tuesday but now we have Thursday too. Okay...very quickly... remember he hurt his wrist Monday? Well, he can still run the offense pretty well but his shots are a bit off because of his bad wrist that he hurt in a game. I bought him a brace which helps during the day and while he sleeps but he doesn't wear it when playing. Tonight the "A" team won 36-34 and the "B" team won 37-12. The coach talked to me after the game and said he is very impressed with the way Fabio is playing. The other day in Sycamore the "A" team won 32-29 and the "B" team won 29-20. Fabio played in both games...when Fabio plays they win - simple as that. I imagine you are getting sick of hearing basketball so I will only tell you about the big deals for the rest of the season (probably).

My dad has been coming to the games and when he is there I don't listen to Roz (with headphones). That means I have to listen to the whining, complaining fans. I hate our fans and I hate the other teams' fans. Tuesday one of our fans was complaining and then one of the opposing fans said "don't matter" and then our fans said "Don't matter? Do you teach English?" This is 8th grade basketball dudes; chill out and watch the game. The refs aren't going to change their calls because you are a loud-mouth cry-baby. I think the word "fan" should be changed to "lun." These people are beyond "fan"atics...they are total "lun"atics.

Do you watch Modern Family? Have you noticed that Sofia Vargara is really showing off her natural assets lately? I am not complaining. I have been a fan of hers for about four years and I am happy she is getting back to why I became a fan. Check out Fuera de Serie every morning at 4:00 and 4:30 on Galavision! Eva Longoria is reportedly getting divorced. Supposedly her husband, NBA star Tony Parker, was cheating on her with a teammate's wife. The teammate is getting divorced too. Sandra Bullock and Eva Longoria getting cheated on? The end is truly near.

Enough out of me. Have a nice rest of your Thursday and Friday until I blog you again. I don't know what time I will blog tomorrow but I'll get it in there somewhere. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment