Monday, November 8, 2010

No Sleep Is How It Begins!

cue today's mucic

I don't know what it is but the not sleeping is driving me nuts. Now with the clocks changing I went to sleep after Sunday night football; about 10:30 - 11:00, I woke up at midnight and then went back to sleep and woke up at 2:00 and then woke up at 3:00 and have been awake since. I lie there thinking that if I stay in bed I will go back to sleep but I am wrong so here I blog. I'll just hope that it's my body getting used to the time change though it's only been 24 hours so I know it's that I probably did something evil in a past life and my punishment is to go through this life sleep deprived. That's why I try to be good in this life so in my next life I can be on the Olympic sleeping Team! Zombies don't sleep right? I have never seem Rob Zombie asleep. Vampires at least get to sleep during the day. I used to think I was a vampire but now I think maybe a zombie but I don't eat meat and that and flesh are huge on the zombies' menu so maybe I am some sort of hybrid, new-age zombie but at least your flesh is safe.

Fabio has all of a sudden decided that he wants to get healthier. That makes me very happy. Last week he decided that he thought he was losing some of his speed on the basketball court so I am making him healthier lunches; apples, grapes, carrots, Sun Chips, 100% fruit juice rather than soda or pop or soda pop or whatever you call it depending upon where you live... This makes me happy because I have been trying to persuade him this way for awhile. He's not heavy by any means - he's 13-years-old, is 5'9" and weighs about 114 pounds - and I'd like him to stay that way but he has to make that life choice and it seems that he is. Last night he also worked out with me. I don't know that I am the best person to be a trainer but I stress to him to take it slow and use light weights until you build up to heavier weights; it's more about repetition. He is obsessed with getting a six-pack; I don't think that ab-crunches have ever hurt anyone.

I overheard a television commercial the other night that said "the first 100 people who call get an extra 10% off...". I had heard this same commercial saying the same thing a couple of weeks ago. So, either no one acted the last time you said this or you're trying to make us act before thinking (leaping before we are looking) so we can make a rash decision and buy your rip-off products. Not to mention that you give a web address and I bet you get the same 10% discount on the website. Don't let someone rush you into making a decision when it comes to your money unless you want to send it to me. Send me your money in the next thirty seconds and get a great big thanks and a bonus gift of having less of your money.

When children in China dig a deep hole do their parents tell them that if they dig the hole deep enough they'll wind up in America?

Have a great first full day after the time change. This should be the easier one of the two but so far for me not so much. Don't forget to change the batteries in your cars and your personal massagers or is that smoke detectors and radon detectors? Change your batteries in the next thirty seconds and spend more money on batteries. Tuesday will be here before you know it and today will be just a sleepless memory. Blog you later...MITM OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment