Tuesday, April 14, 2015

There May Be Collusion in My Insanity.

I am kind of nervous; I have a meeting with the neurologist this morning to discuss their findings, or the lack thereof, of the EEG and the MRI... I am not sure if I am more worried that they did find something or that they did not find anything. Yesterday I had a few more beginning of my episodes or spells or whatever they should be called. I did not get to the point where I Quantum Leaped. Maybe these were something else? Maybe I have learned to control them? Maybe, like happened in the previous times, these are the the foreshocks that occur before earthquakes? Thankfully, this appointment is right here in town near our local hospital.
There is a lot more money in keeping me sick than making me well

I am not sure if Dreyer Medical Clinic (in Batavia) is trying to rile me to keep me coming back for return business or what. Cha Cha had dropped-off my paperwork last Monday (April 6th) for them to fill-out for my work so I can continue to get paid. Yesterday (4/13)  Dreyer sent me an email, after I had sent them one on April 9th asking when Jill could pick-up my filled-out papers, saying they never got the papers. I copied the message from the bank that said the $25 check to process my order had cleared our bank on 4/10/15. So, today after Cha Cha drives me to the doctor and back home, she will either drop-off or email the papers to the doctor again. I hope they do not mention another $25 fee because I may put this temporary insanity I am experiencing to good use (nothing violent just a lot of ranting and raving). I was going to get dropped-off at the doctor's office on Jill's way to work yesterday and camp-out in their office but the guy came over to quote the new garage door being installed and I had to finish painting the Tiki Room. After my doctor's appointment today (not the one who lost my papers) I have to clean the garage so the door can be installed tomorrow. Then, Thursday, the French doors are getting installed. It had better be resolved by Friday.  I am busier now that when I am well. But, I am home and can sit and rest whenever I feel something weird happening in me gulliver.
Fort Buggs? Fort Cottonwood?

Jeff had been acting weird all morning. He kept running to one tree in our backyard. I thought nothing of it because that is the tree where I have seen him burying bones. Cha Cha said, "I wonder if there are baby bunnies over there?" So, I went out and saw an area that was filled with leaves. It was one of the holes that Jeff had dug to bury a bone awhile back, ironically. I started carefully removing the leaves and, all of a sudden, I felt something very fuzzy wiggling. Jeff watched me intently the entire time. I removed the final leaf and there was a kit (that is the actual name of a baby bunny - it is short for kitten). It was the size of a medium-sized cat kitten - about eight-ten inches long. I did not dig much deeper and I saw at least one more beneath this one. I put the leaves back over the nest and I built a fort around the tree with heavy iron patio chairs so Jeff cannot get to them and the rabbits can get in and the kits can get out. In a couple of months we will be shooing them away from our flowers and vegetation but all creatures are here for a purpose even if it is just for cuteness like bunnies and me. I never thought this would be the kind of fort I would build in our backyard. I have to name the fort - Fort Bunniness? I will work on the that one.

Sorry if I missed anything yesterday. I did not blog, I did not turn the television on and I did not go on the computer other than when my phone told me that I got an email from the useless medical clinic. I would then go onto the computer to check my emails. I pretty much painted and listened to Pandora all day long.

If I only had a brain (that worked properly)
It is 0845 so I need to get ready for my appointment to find-out my level of loonieness. No MATTer what happens I am hopeful and optimistic. I am still convinced (persuaded by Cha Cha mostly) that this is sleep-related and I will learn the most at my sleep study at the end of next week. Last night I took one of my Ambien pills and went right to sleep at 2300 but, I woke-up at 0300 and have been awake ever since. The pill makes me fall asleep but it doesn't keep me asleep. So, it is basically useless to me. Four hours of sleep may be part of the problem huh?

Thank you for stopping in today. Have a great day. I am starting to have one of my weird feelings again right now and I have just realized that I think these are the same feelings I was having awhile back (maybe a couple of years ago) but I cannot remember the specifics of that/those. I am pretty sure that I am going to have to figure it out on my own because there is no money in me being healthy. I am just getting frustrated. Okay, enough. TTTT (about 76% chance)...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment