Thursday, April 16, 2015

I am a Blog-Brain

It is 0416 and I have been up for just over an hour now (since 0254ish). I turned-on the CalmMeditation Radio on Pandora and that does not even make me fall back to sleep. That is the station that really helped Cha Cha when she was in the hospitals a few months back. The bedroom is completely dark and I even put my face mask on to block any little pin-hole of light but, no sleep. I worked cleaning the garage yesterday nearly the entire day and I thought I was exhausted. The level of tiredness does not have anything to do with my not sleeping it appears. Oh well, there's no crying in insomnia. There's a lot of complaining, it seems, though. 

I have written a rather lengthy blog about what I have been led to believe are my medical issues. I am not sure if I want to post it before I get a second opinion (on the results - not on whether or not to post all of that boredom). I am not trying to P.T. Barnum this whole thing up I am just trying to be a responsible journalist. I guess it would not be irresponsible to post what the doctor told me as everything I would write is fact as I know it.  However, a good journalist, as I see it, always tries to get a corroborating source on controversial topics. If you don't it could just be hearsay or someone trying to promote their own agenda. Sometimes I feel that, with the 24-hour news cycle, the news agencies just have to fill their time which is why there is so much fighting and fright in our world (I cannot speak about other countries' or planets' worlds). I am certain that I will post the other information; it may even be later today. I assure you this is not a ploy to try to build excitement for my season finale. I don't have season finales. well, not yet anyway.

Jill goes out of town with her sister soon. I will miss her. I don't see her much anyway because I know I can be a pest and I am only good in small-doses so I try to limit her exposure to the virus of me. I think there have been A LOT of people who have O.D.'d on me. I am trying to figure out why sometimes I call Jill by her real name here and sometimes I call her Cha Cha. There is no correlation that I can think of. I believe it may just because she doesn't care for the great responsibility that comes with being an international celebrity so I am trying to split it into, what seems like, two people. It makes me think -I have had many people call me "Matt In The Middle" when speaking to me. I think I have laughed every time someone has done that. 
That may explain why I am a St. Louis Cardinals' fan?
I cannot tell if the bird chirping sounds I am hearing are included in the calm music I am listening to or they are actual birds outside my window. I have not considered that they could just be in my head. My window is right next to the tree where the birds hang-out. We have a feeder just below and I also sprinkle seeds on the ground so we can service all of our customers efficiently. I guess the tree is like the line to the drive-up window. Maybe the sounds are in my head? I always wondered where the term "bird-brained" came from. Okay, the song just changed and the birds are still blabbing - mystery solved. 

That having good hearing thing is really a nuisance sometimes. That is part of the reason (maybe) that I could not go back to sleep this morning when I woke up a bit before 3AM. I heard the television on downstairs so I went down and there was nobody down there. Maybe it was a Poltergeist thing? I bet Helen Keller slept like a rock. 

I am going to end now because, if I post the other blog that I may post later today, you will overload on me and I need you. Thank you for coming-by again. I hope you're excited for the MITM season finale (which will be followed the next day by the new season premiere). I am actually tired and I am going to try to see if anything can come of that. TTTT (or maybe today after review and consultation)...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment