Monday, April 20, 2015

Physical Memory Dump...Contact Your System Admin....

I am now considering several tattoos
I am having mixed feeling on whether to keep the blog going. On one hand I love writing and it helps me in so many ways. It also helps me get things off my mind but, this is not one of my usual attempts at humor, I really don't require that getting stuff off my mind assistance anymore. As I laid (or lied) in bed this morning I became aware that there are many things that I should remember that I cannot remember. Maybe I was still groggy from sleep because I slept pretty well last night for a change and perhaps my body and mind do not know how to handle that because I VERY RARELY sleep well. I would not say that I am frustrated or worried but I would say that I am aware and hypothesizing. I am concerned.

Yesterday I spent a great deal of the day exercising my brain with A LOT of stimuli and it performed very well I believe. I know you have to work-out your brain like every other muscle in your body and that is my main work-out focus right now. You can probably tell that it has probably always been the one I worked-out the most.

You probably know that I love irony. When I went to use my computer this morning the screen was blue with a bunch of white letters trying to scare me. I think my computer and my mind must be either melding or conspiring together against me because it read:
Collecting data from crash dump
Initializing disk for crash dump
Physical memory dump failed status OXCOOOOO10
Contact your system admin or technical support group for further assistance

I wonder which of my doctors is the system admin and which is the technical support? My life is kinda like if you took the film Memento and the movie (there is a difference between a film and a movie to me) 50 First Dates and combined them. Luckily I am fat so there is a lot more room for all of the tattoos of things and people I want to remember.

Okay, I just wanted to quickly get that in writing for future reference. I have to work on my todo list for today. I won't bore you with the list today - maybe tomorrow? Thank you for letting me get this down here. I am sorry if I have become a one-trick-pony with the blog lately but it has always been whatever comes into my mind, ironically, and this is on my mind almost every waking hour right now. I'll get past that and I appreciate your help and understanding. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment