Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Ghost and Mr. Blogger

What better time for someone writing a blog called Matt In The Middle to write the blog than in the MIDDLE of the night huh? It is 2:20AM and I was asleep for while but I have such a terrible headache that I woke up. It's one of those headaches near the Cerebellum and I can feel draining back there when I press on the base of my melon. I think it is sinuses but maybe cleaning the shower with toxic chemicals in such a small closed-in area has something to do with it? I write that in case I die and the toxicologist is trying to to pin a murder on someone. It wasn't murder it was "death by stupidity in cleanliness." It wasn't the rope or the lead pipe or the revolver or the candle stick or the knife or even the wrench...it was death by improper ventilation. Further evidence would be: my prints on cleaning supplies, the video and the register receipt of me purchasing the cleaning supplies, the clean shower, the prints on the insides of the gloves (as long as prints can be removed from rubber?), an eye-witness (Fabio saw me cleaning the shower)... That, coupled with this blog, should exonerate (how often do you get to use that word?) everyone. Maybe I am thinking about death and sneakiness because I am watching The Ghost and Mr. Chicken; MIDDLE of the night television is great.

I cannot believe how many messages we already received about our most recent Dirty Laundry Podcast. We have another musical guest in two weeks and those seem to be very popular. Who doesn't love music? This last show was mainly blues music with John Allen and Eric Solfisburg and the next music show is going to be with Forest Sun. Forest in San Francisco and his music reminds me a lot of Jack Johnson, Paul Simon, Mishka and Xavier Rudd. It's hard to pigeon-hole artists that way because most singers have a wide-range of different songs. I can also hear Jimmy Buffett and Van Morrison in his songs as well as a little Randy Newman. You'll have to listen to that show, you know I will remind you, but check out his website that I linked there on his name. Make sure to listen to this week's podcast too because I guarantee you'll like it or double your podcast listening fee money back (provided you didn't pay anything for our free blog). Even if you are not a blues fan you'll hear some rock and how "blues is the roots and the rest is the fruits."

There's a lot of Barney Fife in Luther Heggs (Mr. Chicken) or visa versa. His "whole body is a weapon" and he's studying karate by mail.

I think I want to see The Master. It starts Friday and I still have that certificate for me and up to seven friends (I only have six...damn) to see a free movie at Hollywood Palms in Aurora/Naperville. Hey, I thought Joaquin Phoenix was "never gonna act again"? I was going to go this past Wednesday night but it didn't work-out. I only have one more week to use that and my $100 Morton's Steakhouse gift certificate so I suppose next Wednesday night it is! I am sure they will have The Master there. If you want to go to a free humpday movie let me know (you just have to purchase one item from their menu...that's easy at a theater that serves booze and has popcorn). I know four of us that will probably go but that leaves four...first come, first served.

It's 3:24 AM now and I am going to try something else to try to get rid of this headache...at least I am still alive and I am not at that point of being sick when I wish I were dead yet. Don't you hate when you get to that point of illness when you seriously wouldn't mind if you were dead? Thanks for being here; if I haven't mentioned it in awhile I really do appreciate you reading this and listening to the podcast. Have a great Thursday and Thursnight and I will probably blog again on Friday. A blogger blogs! TTTT...MITM (out with a pounding head in the MIDDLE) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment