Monday, September 17, 2012

Over 40,000 Blogged (it works for McDonald's)

A big week has come to an end. I officially started my 50th year on the planet. That's right isn't it? After your 49th birthday you are living your 50th year? I think that is right. Also, last night was the end of my six-month probation of my newest position at my job. I don't know if I want to move-up in this job any more. I don't want to have to keep going through probation after probation. Maybe I will call in sick now just for the heck of it. Not really, I don't call in sick unless I am in the hospital with a kidney stone or something. I play hurt unless it feels like someone kicked my in the marbles with size 18 steel spike-toed combat boots.

Supposedly there is snow on Mars. Snow means water right? There may really be Martians. I always wondered why there were always Martians but never: Jupiterians or Uranians or Neptunians or Plutotians (no longer a planet), Saturians, Venutians or Saturnians. I know they have always said that Mars' atmosphere is the closest to Earth's and now they have snow? Why do we keep going to the moon? Let's go to Mars already.

I think if I am elected the President of Mars or, The Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler of Mars as I prefer to be called, my first order of business will to make all companies of Mars' work weeks be as follows: work Monday and Tuesday, get Wednesday off, work Thursday and Friday and then get Saturday and Sunday off. That's pretty much what my week has been this week. I worked two, had one off, worked two (if you count tonight as the second) and then I get two off. It seems like two two day weeks. It's quite mentally refreshing.

The movie Contagion is on right now and Elliot Gould just said, "Blogging is not writing, it's graffiti with punctuation!.:"&%$@,/>?" I am the Banksy of blogging then...I called it!

I saw yesterday that this blog has had over 40,000 page views since I started writing it. I wanted to thank you for that because if you're reading this now you just helped to make that number go up again. I suppose if I were selling ad space or something this would be useful information but I will just use it for motivation to keep writing the blog. So thank you for motivating to keep punctuating my graffiti.

Tomorrow Dirty Laundry Podcast Musical Director Eric Solfisburg will be in the studio for an interview. I bet we talk about music. I need to wrap-up to do a few things before I have to get ready for work. Have a great Monnight (my Friday - not even my Frinight). Thanks again for stopping in regularly. If you live in the area I am still looking for four more people who want to go to Hollywood Palms Wednesday night so I can fully utilize my eight free passes. Let me know if you want to go. I think I want to see The Campaign. TTTT (probably)...MITM (out).

No comments:

Post a Comment