Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mental High Five!

I blogged yesterday that I would talk a little about the movie I was watching while blogging. As long as you don't mind a lot of blood and violence you'll like God Bless America I think. There are a couple of scenes in the film that hit pretty close to home of events recently in Aurora, Colorado. Mental High Five. The film was written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait. I never thought he was funny but this film isn't a funny film so I guess maybe he found his calling.

Emergency! starts on MeTV on Monday. It's about time. They need to get Adam-12 too. I could program that channel so easily. Here is my sample prime-time line-up (just off the top of my head - done in three minutes and twenty seconds):

Monday: Happy Days
              Laverne & Shirley
              Mork & Mindy
              Welcome Back Kotter
              The Bob Newhart Show
              The Mary Tyler Moore Show
              Rhoda           
Tuesday: Starsky & Hutch
              Adam-12
              Baretta
              Emergency!
              Dragnet
Wednesday: St. Elsewhere
                   Doogie Howzer MD
                   Quincy
Thursday:  What's Happenin'
                The Jeffersons
                All In The Family
                Maude
                Good Times
                Sandford and Son
Friday: Please Don't Eat The Daisys
           The Ghost and Mrs. Muir
           Family Affair
           Bewitched
           I Dream of Jeannie
           The Munsters
           Hardy Boys / Nancy Drew
Saturday Morning: Sigmund & the Sea Monster
                            The Bugaloos
                            H.R. Puffenstuff
                            Wacky Racers
                            The Banana Splits
Saturday: Star Trek
               Lost In Space
               Quantum Leap
               Twilight Zone
               The Outer Limits
Sunday: The Rockford Files
             Columbo
             Murder She Wrote
             Ellery Queen
(also, occasionally work in The Smothers Brothers Hour, The Dean Martin Show, The Donny & Marie Show, Laugh-In, The Gong Show, The Flip Wilson Show...). Imagine if I took time to think about this.  

Why do we care what famous people share our birthdays? My birthday is this month and I share my "special day" with: Amy Winehouse, Tyler Perry, Sam Neill and some other people I don't know who they are. I have heard that Jesus may have actually been born in September rather than in December like we have told for years. So, I am going to say Jesus too. But, if you break it down to other Virgos holy moley am I special. I wish they would break that all down so I could find out who I was born at the exact same time with. We are so bored!           

I know this was not much of a blog today but I just got off of work and I am tired. I will probably have a Labor Day blog because I have to talk about Jerry "The Douche" Lewis. Have a great day and I hope you have a nice Labor Day Eve tonight. Make sure to be in bed early so you get Labor Day presents under your red sickle tree. TTTT (probably) MITM (out to dream about labor). TA!
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment