Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I May be Moving to Australia!

I wish I had known I was only going to sleep for an hour because I could have gotten a lot of things done during the night besides lying in bed thinking that I may get to sleep. I usually take Benadryl before I go to sleep because I get stuffed-up at night but last night I didn't and I paid the price. Well, I will pay the price today but thankfully I don't work tonight. I am planning on taking the Fiat to Schaumburg today to get it serviced and Cha Cha and I are figuring on going to Morton's and Hollywood Palms tonight but my sleep habits may change that...we shall see. We recorded Dirty Laundry Podcast last night and I had thought off-and-on during the night that I should go down to the studio and edit the show but I knew that I would be able to get to sleep...shows what I know! I may be able to get a nap in today sometime. I think I am taking Cha Cha to work and then heading to Schaumburg and then picking her up after work so there is probably some time in there for a wink or two.

One of the bad things about being awake all night is that when the night is over you feel like you wasted your whole night. It's not like sleeping is that productive but that isn't thought to be a waste of time. Obviously, we need to sleep but why is sleeping so much better than lying in bed trying to sleep? You're basically doing the same thing. Is it really just our minds that need the rest? If so, why do some of us dream? I dream occasionally and maybe I was really asleep all night and just dreaming that I couldn't sleep. I bet if you go back to my three years or so of blogging I bet a great deal of them discussed sleep (more the lack thereof). Maybe my one-track mind is different than some. Nah...I just have a two-track mind.

A couple of months ago I blogged about a lady who had a friend she lived with die and she cashed some of his Social Security checks for quite awhile after he had died and his body decomposed in her home. Now there is a report of three people in Wisconsin who have been cashing Social Security checks of their mom/mother-in-law. Marie Jost was last seen alive about 30 years ago and law enforcement feels her body may be buried on her property in Amhert Junction, Wisconsin. They are excavating the yard and, in the meantime, her 66 year old son, 69 year old daughter and 71 year old son-in-law have a new address and some new orange wardrobes. What in the hell is going on up there in Wisconsin. And to think we in Illinois are living right below them. Middle is as Middle does.

Madonna really knows how to keep her name in the news doesn't she? That's it...you'll have to look that one up because I don't want to get political today. Okay, I included a link there if you give a squirt.

Co-founder of Apple, Steve Wozniak,  has decided to leave America and become an Australian citizen. It seems that Australia is developing a national broadband network that will make sure all Australians have broadband service by 2021 and Woz wants to be part of that. Depending on what happens in November with the election I may join him. Cha Cha and I had talked about heading to Canada a few times but Australia sounds good and they really seem to like our podcast so that is cool. Canadians like the show too but not as much as Australia. I learned on the podcast last night, that you cannot hear yet, how long Cha Cha and I are suppose to live so we have time to make some decisions. Woz says that his home is not connected to broadband service and it seems he likes the way the Australians are thinking...I think I do too. America is more about money than people. Give me a call if you need security or a driver or something; I can be ready in an hour.

I haven't blogged this early in awhile and I seem to flow a little better in the morning. I guess I am still a morning person even though I work at night and I don't sleep much. Once a morning person always a morning person in my case. I think I like early morning because everybody else is still sleeping so I am really not missing anything if I use morning for "me time."

Why am I so fascinated with Jesse James? I have always been ever since I can remember. That was more of a rhetorical question but if you have an answer that would be helpful.

Have a great day. Thanks a lot for spending a few times reading my brain...sorry if it scares you. Imagine how I feel having this junk rattling around in that chasm. TTTT (I will let you know later when the podcast is ready of I can get that done today)...MITM (out to be awake  and awake and awake...) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment