Friday, September 14, 2012

I Am Much Wiser Today... The Blog is Proof!

Matt Utility Belt
Just got home from work and I want to go to bed but Fabio has a dentist appointment at 9AM so I cannot go to sleep until after that. Also, I need a new duty belt so I think I am going to get that this morning too. It should be called a doody belt because of all the doody that gets attached to it. I think I may start calling it my Matt Utility Belt.

Why isn't the Lambeau Leap considered "excessive celebration?" In case you are unfamiliar the Lambeau Leap is when the Green Bay Packers player who scores a touchdown at Lambeau Field jumps into the stands. I am not really against it but I am not really sure where the line between "excessive celebration" and acceptable celebration is.

I heard that Astronaut Neil Armstrong is going to be buried at sea. He was in the Navy so it makes some sense I suppose. It makes sense other than the burying part. He won't really be buried will he? No! He's going to be dumped in the ocean (what's the difference between a sea and an ocean?). I think they should throw him on a rocket and send him to the moon. If any American should be "buried" on the moon it should be Neil Armstrong. Maybe they should name the moon after him. The moon needs a name - "the moon" is not much of a name for something so cool.
Add caption
Fill up your car today. All of this business in Libya is going to raise fuel prices. Matt Mark my words! They look for any reason to raise gas prices and pretend it isn't their doing. It's because of the drought, it's because of the rain, it's because of the war, it's because of not enough war. It's really because you're a bunch of money-grubbing Scrooges that don't give a crap about anybody but your bank accounts and your financial balance sheets. I would get a horse but the drought has made Purina Horse Chow too expensive plus my Home Owners Association would probably send me a letter or take a picture of it.

Today is Friday (yours and mine, sort of). I took tomorrow off to go to that wine fest and then I go back to work on your Sunday which will be my second Thursday and then I will work your Monday which will be my second Friday. My weeks are dizzying. Let me to sum up... tomorrow is my mini weekend and then I have a mini week and then a regular weekend. I am going to just taste Moscato and  Mead tomorrow methinks. Probably Moscato D'Asti too. Sparkling Moscato doesn't sound quite as classy. Do you think our neighbors would hate us if we got honey bees? Against the Covenant?

Free HBO / Cinemax weekend for you with DirecTV. You thought I was kidding when I said awhile back that I check every weekend to see if there are free preview weekends.

I have to think about getting ready for work. Have a great Frinight and Saturday. I am fairly certain that I will not blog tomorrow. I would take my laptop and try to drunk blog but I imagine they don't have wifi in the MIDDLLE of Starved Rock. If they had those Indians (I am tired of calling them Native Americans. I mean no disrespect by the word "Indian" so I will continue to call them that. I never played Cowboys and Native Americans when I was a kid. I could not respect, appreciate and admire these people any more than I do and I will call them Indians!) would not have starved on that rock. They could have ordered a pizza at the very least. How come Cleveland didn't change their baseball team to the Cleveland Native Americans? The Washington Redskins does seem a racist to me though.

TTT Sunday (yours).... MITM (looking for a designated driver. Should be easy - who doesn't want to drive a Fiat with a mustache). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment