Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Maybe the Terrorists HAVE won!

I am home for work and the weekend has begun. I would usually be asleep by now but I felt like blogging so I don't have nightmares about not blogging. Actually, since I sleep during the day, I guess I would have daymares. That must not really be a word because Spell Check just put a little red squiggly line under daymares...there it is again.

How could we?
Do you believe it has been eleven years since the 9/11 World Trade Center disaster? Why do we feel we have to rip the scab off of things like 9/11 and the bombing of Pearl Harbor each year? Would it not be better to let these wounds heal? I have mixed feelings as we have to remember the people who died on these days but how can we move-on if we continue to relive these events? But, also, we have to remember so things like this are less likely to happen again in the future. See what I mean about being torn? I am arguing with myself from one sentence to the next and the problem is I am losing.

I don't really feel like blogging anymore right now...I guess the terrorists have won. I am tired so I am done. Maybe I will blog again later but more likely it will be tomorrow. TTT Later...MITM

No comments:

Post a Comment