Friday, August 19, 2011

Matt In The Middle The Smooching Bandit!

Rainbow Warriors are pretty cool too I guess
News of my death are slightly exaggerated - I think. I don't know if you noticed but I didn't even blog yesterday. For the last three days I have been working a weird shift at work; I went in at 10:00PM and worked until 6:00AM. That's normally not a big deal since I don't sleep much anyway but for some reason it's throwing things off this time. I think it may have to do with our recent traveling down south and all of the moving... It's like I have jet lag without the jet. Maybe I'm the jet. It seemed to be working okay until this morning but I may be to blame. After I got off work today at 6:00AM I decided to go donate plasma and I think that may have been the tipping point (and not very bright). I pretty much ignore all traditional schools of thought and I generally think no rules of reason or ration apply to me and I am usually correct but I ran into my Kryptonite somewhere over the past three days. Cha Cha is working from home today and I walked into the office after sleeping for about four hours and she said, "you look like Shinola (but she didn't say Shinola)." I think as soon as I am done writing this I may go back and try to sleep (my money is on "I will not be able to sleep across the board."). Did I mention that I feel like vomiting?

I am just going to blog what I have been writing in my blog book and if it seems incomprehensible please just chalk it up to me slowly dying from the inside out.

The University of Hawaii should have stayed "The Rainbows." I suppose they changed to The Warriors because people were giving them the business about their old name but who cares? Who doesn't like rainbows? Too bad they couldn't have played the Phoenix Suns. It appears that the football team may be The Warriors and the basketball team might be The Rainbow Warriors. I am confused but that's pretty redundant. How can you beat a rainbow?

I feel like I'm going to vomit (that's an aside and not from my note book).

I was working in the garage the other day and I heard a faint kissing / smooching sound outside. I thought to myself, "self, I knew it was just a MATTer of time before Morgana came for you." I looked up above the arbor that goes to our backyard and saw a hummingbird. It was flitting from flower to flower on top of the arbor and kissing each flower. I went inside the house to get my camera and when I came back out the hummingbird was gone. I think we should change the name from hummingbird to smooching bird or kissing bird because it's not really a hummer just just a kisser. Looking at that photo right down there I think I liked the MLB All-Star Game back when they wore their own team uniforms but there was a buck to be made in selling all-star jerseys so somebody had the stupid idea of wearing special all-star uniforms.
That's back when stalking was fun

I heard that James Franco is going to play the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz. I like James Franco but I'm kinda bummed out that it's not going to be Robert Downey, Jr. or me. I guess in Hollywood it's never really a sure thing until the film is made so I still have a chance.

I am going to wrap this up because I don't want to be a drama queen and die while I am blogging. I will blog again tomorrow when I am certain I will be back to my usual self (not sure if that is a pro or a con). I will end with something in my blog book that I have no idea when or why I wrote it but is in my handwriting so I am fairly certain I wrote it. "Remember me with smiles and laughter. If you remember me with tears don't remember me at all." I am pretty sure I must have heard that somewhere but until I remember where or somebody sues my for stealing it I will say it's mine.

Alright I am done. Just know that at the time of this writing I am still alive but I will let you know if that condition lessens. TTTT...MITM (gonna try to sleep some more - just short of a dirt nap) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment