Monday, August 8, 2011

The Ghost of Tiger Woods

Orbs in the upstairs hallway (that's a dress back there not a ghost)
I have a very busy day today and I am getting a late start because of trying to actually get eight hours sleep to make up for the ghost-hunting night of getting far less.

The Tinker Swiss Cottage paranormal investigation was a lot of fun. At this point I am not convinced that anything paranormal happened that night but something odd happened with Splenda at the house. I have a couple of photos that have weird things in them (one with "orbs" which could be dust being illuminated by my camera's flash and another that has three streaks of light at a desk while we were in total darkness other than my camera flash), we heard some odd noises in the total dark, quiet house as well as some voices having a conversation outside of a second story window at 1:00 AMish when we knew there was nobody outside. I think there is some significance to the letters that someone wanted us to know about. We also heard some eerie messages "sent" to us through electronic devises and Splenda got really sick at a very suspenseful time. I have about five hours of digital audio that I have to listen to because it is said that digital audio can pick up things that we cannot hear by the naked ear. Cha Cha and I discussed some of this on the podcast we recorded last night (and I included some audio) which I hope to get uploaded by tonight. Even if you don't believe in the afterlife, ghosts... I would recommend doing something like this paranormal investigation if you like history at all. I feel like I really know the Tinker family after spending the night (8PM - 3AM) "living" in their home. This is a great thing for history buffs.

After I finish writing this we are heading over to my parents' house to visit with them before Splenda goes back to school. We will get to see my parents again tomorrow but that visit was just added to the schedule unexpectedly by the passing of my Aunt Linda. She died over the weekend and the funeral is tomorrow. She was my Uncle Bob's second wife. I always liked her. She was always happy and never seemed to have a bad word to say about anybody or anything. I think she and my Uncle Bob had a tough time in life but they always seemed to look on the bright side. I really admire people like that; there are so many that have it well in life and don't even appreciate what they have and just want more, more, more. Life is all about perspective. 
Weird lights (not a flashlight there). Are they from my flash?

It's weird how I grew up in Rockford, Illinois until I was in fourth grade and don't get back there very often and lately I have been there a lot. Fabio had basketball tournaments in Rockford two weeks in a row, Splenda and I did the ghost hunting two days ago and tomorrow we'll be at a funeral there. While Splenda and I were in Rockford Saturday we swung by my childhood home (3123 Green Dale Drive if you're working on the Matt In The Middle bus tour). I remember it much differently. It's funny how your mind paints a 40 year portrait that can change in one moment. The neighborhood is big but going there this weekend made me realize how small my world was as a 4th-grader. The pictures and memories all flooded back. I remembered the worst spanking I ever got as we passed a storm sewer. I remember Joey Lucheezie (spelling?) and I talked my little brother into taking off all of his clothes and putting them down the sewer - a really bad idea in retrospect. The birth of an Agitator (instigator)! I am pretty sure we were basing our entire existences on The Little Rascals. I think that day was a pretty big character-builder for me!

Caddy Steve Williams (fired recently by Tiger Woods) got a little bit of retribution this past weekend. His new boss, Adam Scott, won his first major ever with Williams as caddy - beating Tiger. Unfortunately for Scott the reporters seem to be wanting to talk to Williams more than Scott (the winner of the tournament). Quite a few of the other golfers are saying things about Williams getting more of the headlines. Even Tiger got into the fray by saying, "Steve Williams taken all the attention off Adam Scott's fantastic win! Played great and nobody is talking about him this morning." The PGA is turning into the WWF... I guess they know what people want in the entertainment-world. I predict golf is in for a big boost when tag-team golfing starts (taking doubles to a whole 'nother level). I think Tiger was angry because before the tournament began Williams had told somebody that Tiger fired him over the phone rather than in person as Tiger had said.

Okay - I have to go get ready. Have a nice Monday; the weather seems like it's going to agree in the MIDDLEwest. I will let you know when the new Dirty Laundry Podcast is ready so you can hear a little of the audio from that night. TTTT...MITM (out trying to get it all done today).

No comments:

Post a Comment