Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Day After Christmas!

We have less than a week to come up with the New Year's resolutions that will last about two weeks; at least we'll have a productive two weeks. I'm leaning toward: not being so darned good looking, not smelling so good all the time, gaining 30 pounds,  procrastinating more (maybe I will try this one in 2012), starting five more books that I will never finish...this is just a start but I think it IS a start. Just kidding, of course, I don't think I could ever not look or smell good as hard as I try. (no need for rebuttal required)

Black Ops
Last night I actually slept pretty well. I was really happy that Sugar Momma seemed to be sleeping really well too; the surgery was the right thing it seems. We found a doctor who may actually be worth his weight in tongue depressors. I am horrified because I think I know why I slept so well last night and it cannot continue if I am correct. No, not that. Yesterday, Christmas Day, I pretty much ate whatever I wanted which I never do anymore. It was my gift to me which I now have to return because of size. So, if I want to end up weighing 3000 pounds I can sleep at night but I will lie awake depressed that I weigh 3000 pounds. Maybe since I lost the weight my body simply doesn't require as much sleep? I have always slept pretty lightly anyway. Maybe it's simply that I went to bed pretty late and also that Sugar Momma wasn't up all night making me worry and she was sleeping well so I could relax. The whole famn damily was under one roof and all sleeping and/or playing XBOX Call of Duty: Black Ops killing zombies or Cubans or whatever mission Splenda and Fabio were on. I am a huge worrier so having everybody here was a big deal for sleep.  Looks like I have no idea why I slept well. Maybe it's just a.....(you know it's coming - TWSS)......wait for it....wait for it....a Christmas Miracle!!!!!!! (on ice) I guess I will just go back to eating healthy and let the sheeps fall where they may. What a baaaaaaaaaa (d) joke!

Peas Be with You!
It's weird that it's Sunday; it's felt like Sunday for about three days. Do church-goin'-types go to church the day after Christmas? It seems to me like you've done your time the last couple of days. I just think WWTJD (what would Thomas Jefferson do?). I envy people who think they have it figured out. I wish I could figure some things out but then I wouldn't have to continue my daily blog-treatment therapy sessions. Peace and Mirth, Good Will Toward Women (and men I guess).That's all I have figured out!

We have gone to the zoo (Brookfield) two or three times for New Years Eve over the past ten years. I am thinking about seeing if we (they) want to do it again for old times' sake. I think it would be different since the kids are older. We have always let them bring friends and the Disney Prize Patrol puts on a show with prizes and music, there is ice sculptures and crafts and lots to do (including seeing great zoo animals, of course) and the New Years countdown is at like 8:00 or something so you can still be home with your family safe well before the stroke of drunken maniac midnight. I am trying to think but I don't think I have ever been at a bar at midnight on New Years Eve. I'm sure I am wrong...maybe I just couldn't remember for Auld Lang Syne. Who wants to meet The Helsers (look...I'm already speaking for the other Helsers) at Brookfield Zoo to freeze our butts off into the New Year (or four hours before it - 8:00)? Let me know and I will let you know...maybe it will just be you and me.

Santa was just here - Czech Republic
Only 5 more blogs after this one until 2011. I am still writing 2007 on my checks...that's because with debit cards and the internet I haven't used a check since 2007. I just had a joke in my head that is probably funny only to me...okay here it is...Martina Knizka...that's it...that's the joke. She is a friend of mine and she is not a joke at all. She is, however, from the Czech Republic and when I wrote (typed) her name in my blog I wrote a Czech in 2010. (OMG....how do I keep doing it? How am I not one of the head writers for 30 Rock or SNL or something (well, SNL probably because I actually AM a LITTLE funny by accident sometimes)...OMG I think I am gonna PEA my pants). Is it okay to put a parenthetical sentence within a parenthetical sentence? It should be if it isn't!

Okay, okay...I am done jeez. Have a nice third Sunday of the week and I will blog you again tomorrow (Monday) when a lot of you will be back at work and reading the blog again (make sure to read the ones you missed because they were all "awesomely heart-warming with accidental humor sprinkled in...a sure-fire hit" Matt Helser - Matt in the Middle). TTTT....MITPajamas out! I think it's gonna rain (lefty for those of you "in the know")

No comments:

Post a Comment