Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's Pretty Short (TWSS)!

cue the music

I may have found the secret to a short blog...let's try it out. The secret is that I have to leave for work in 30 minutes so I have to blog right to the point.

Picture her saying "orgasm"
I was putting a lot of the Christmas decorations away today and I had the television on in the background. Desperate Housewives came on and I just left it on. Sugar Momma and I watched it when it first came on but quit because of all of the commercials; it must have been before we had the DVR. It's whenever the show first started. Even though it was probably about seven years ago or so I could easily figure out what was going on. The thing that surprised me the most was that Susan from Sesame Street was on this episode and she played a nurse. It was very odd hearing Susan from Sesame Street saying the word orgasm.

Love me some Robby Benson
When Desperate Housewives ended an old movie that I had always liked, Lucky Lady with Burt Reynolds, Gene Hackman, Liza Minelli and Robby Benson came on. I was starting to wash the bed linens so I still had boob-tube time available. It made me think of a movie that I also liked with Robby Benson and I searched it on Netflix. They do not have the film One On One on Netflix. It's not a great movie but I found it entertaining; now I am on a quest...HULU doesn't have it either. I am a sucker for underdog movies...movies about underdogs that is not the Jason Lee movie. You know what? I really like Robby Benson. He was the voice of Beast in Beauty and the Beast too. And he married the girl from Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light song/video (one of Sugar Momma's favorite songs for when you play Trivial Pursuit Sugar Momma addition). Why in the heck do I know so much about Robby Benson? Man crush!

I think this short blog thing may have worked (TWSS). I still have about 8 minutes but I have to post this and get my shoes and backpack and head out. I will blog you again tomorrow and I will try to do it under a time-crunch again for your sake and for the sake of all Blogmattity! TTTT...MITM (off to work)!

No comments:

Post a Comment