Friday, December 31, 2010

I Read the Blog Today, Oh Boy!

cue the music

This is the last blog of 2010 and I am in a huge hurry because I have to leave for work in fifteen minutes. I couldn't end the year without saying how much I have enjoyed getting to know all of you (a lot of you again). I also want to wish each of you a safe New Year's and a fun, prosperous and giving 2011.

As soon as I get off work we are heading to Brookfield Zoo. I will check after work during my touchdown here before I takeoff again quickly if any of you are going and if so we can hook up. It's raining and going to be 55 degrees which will be better that what it usually is this time of year. I just hope it stays above freezing tonight so all of this moisture doesn't freeze when all of the revelers are trying to make their ways home without all of their faculties. That's one of the great things about the zoo...we will be home by 10:00 because the New year's countdown is at 8:00...still time enough to stop and eat.
Be Safe!!!!!

Tomorrow, while your nursing that headache, stop by here to check out my 2011 resolutions. I will be surprised to find out what I put here because so far I can only think of one. Any suggestions? what are your resolutions? I may want to steal some of them (giving you full credit, of course).

Ok...seven minutes to grab my gear and head out the door. BE SAFE TONIGHT! I don't have that many people who read this blog so I cannot risking losing any of you. Just kidding about the blog part...I don't want anyone to get hurt even if they don't read the blog. TTT2011...MITM (off like a new year's eve gown)

No comments:

Post a Comment