Sunday, December 5, 2010

Food Loves Me Back!

cue the music

Stop Doughboy, you're embarrassing me
My left arm has been hurting really bad for a couple weeks so I haven't been working out. I didn't tell anybody about my arm but it is on the inside near where they poked my vein three times and missed my vein at Plasma-Time Matty Fun Center a couple three weeks ago. I had a really bad bruise for about two weeks and then the pain began. I don't know if it was related but I assume it was. So, today I worked out and it hurt a little in that area but I didn't die. Not working out for a couple of weeks made working out tougher than before. I think it may be good to stop sometimes because supposedly it's good to shock you muscles/body. Consider yourself shocked body! I think I will be sore tomorrow: I hope so because a workout sore is a good sore.

I don't know if you got a chance but I reviewed another movie at MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEWS earlier today while I was watching football and baking cookies. Not really baking like I did last year. Sugar Momma and Fabio bought some of that cute chubby little dudes cookies and I baked them for them. Sugar Momma is starting Weight Watchers with people from her work this coming week so she is having her last fling. I will watch her at home and if you see her DON'T FEED THE SUGAR MOMMAS!

NyQuil's #2?    Or #1 Twice?
I saw Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints quarterback for you non-football fans, doing a NyQuil commercial. Being a marketing-minded person this made me think of an NFL quarterback who screwed himself more than once by one single action. I immediately thought of Michael Vick. You remember he was sent to prison for a few years while he was the QB for the Atlanta Falcons for dog fighting. He has made it back to the NFL after getting out of prison and he is even more amazing as a Philadelphia Eagles quarterback before he went to prison and he was amazing then. So, had he not done what he did he should have had that commercial. He's probably the best QB in the NFL right now and his name is Michael VICK. It's Vick's NyQuil for cryin' out loud. Way to screw the pooch dude (pun wasn't intended at first but I kept it when I saw it so I guess that makes it intended now huh?). I still prefer Benadryl for all of my drowsy needs...I just took 2:) Maybe Pittsburgh Steelers QB "Big Ben" Roethlisberger could do commercials for Benadryl. No, that's right he was suspended at the beginning of this season for allegedly sexually assaulting a young woman. I guess I would recommend Eli or Peyton Manning then because they are squeaky clean and everybody knows who they are already.

Tomorrow Fabio's team plays our cross-cornfield rivals again. This is the team where Fabio was red-hot against last time; I think he felt more comfortable against these guys because he has played basketball and baseball....with these guys most of his life. Let's hope that will help his confidence and he will play well again. That, coupled with the fact that he made 8 of 10 in the free throw competition this past weekend and his team went undefeated and won the tournament should help. He is getting more confident which is what he needs. Just in time for the end of the season. And then the soap opera of travel basketball begins. The drama has already begun but I will not discuss it yet because there is a lot going on and I don't want to rock the boat when this gets picked up by AP (Associated Press) or Reuters or UPI (United Press International); it's only a MATTer of time until this blog is syndicated and you have been here when I was nobody...I won't forget that.

Have a nice Monday. I have to tell you about a yearly bad-taste tradition I started for myself while I was in college. I will probably tell you about it tomorrow and why it isn't not really bad-taste but sounds like it when you hear it at first. That being teased I will let you get on with your life. Nice of you to spend a few minutes with me again; let's do it again soon shall we (TWSS). TTTT....MITM off (his rocker).

No comments:

Post a Comment