Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Better to Smell Good Than to Feel Good Dahlings!

 cue original theme music...back to the basics.

It has been a long day but I am going to attempt to blog even though it may not be that good but I said I would blog you sometime today.

Well I guess I was wrong about the whole "our basketball team not having a basketball's chance in Hell of winning against all of the religious MIDDLE schools." Huntley MIDDLE School won the St. Mary - DeKalb basketball tournament. Fabio played a lot of the first game and a little of the second game but he didn't play any of the championship game. Pretty much our 5 starters played the whole game other than one other of our big guys when one of our starters got in foul trouble. I ran out of the gym right as the final buzzer was going off because I had to get to work for the Chinese Acrobat show today. I will talk a bit about that tomorrow if I remember.

They also had a free throw competition between games at the basketball tourney (that's the cool way of saying it). Fabio entered and made 8 out of ten but another kid made 9 out of ten. Fabio got second place among dozens of entrants. The guy who won, who is on Fabio's team, has a patch on his jacket that says he was a junior state free-throw champion so I guess Fabio did pretty well (80%).The funny part was that Fab wasn't going to enter because "I'm not good at free throws." He can never say that again because I have this day to use against that argument.

I changed the black ink cartridge in our printer the other day and then the printer automatically prints an alignment page. What a scam. No wonder we went through the ink so fast with the mandatory alignments. How would it have gotten out of alignment? Damn you Lexmark and your cheating ways.

Mattly, yes, but I like it too!
I haven't worn cologne in awhile because I started wearing Tommy Bahama and I ran out. I went back to buy some more and they didn't have it at the Carson's in DeKalb anymore. I went to T.J. Maxx last week and I found it there. I got the Maxx for the minimum; when I got it at Carson's I paid $45 for 1.7 ounces. T.J. Maxx had 3.4 ounces for $19.99. They also had three different Tommy Bahama colognes. They don't have a way of smelling them prior to buying them there so I just went with the original that I had before. I wish I could have tried all three before buying them but I am still really happy with the Maxx I saved.

Today I got the snow blower out for the first time this year. I love to use the snow blower for some reason...it's a MIDDLE guy thing I guess. Pretty much if you don't live in the MIDDLE or the North you don't even need a snow blower I guess. I listened to my workout playlist and a really good snow blowing song is this. A little later I did the driveway again with a shovel and a good shoveling song is this; I learned this song the very first night I worked at my part-time job. I listened to several songs today while moving snow and these motivated me most while blowing and shoveling.

I am almost done watching a movie that I had been requested to watch and review. I have been watching it in pieces for several reasons which I will discuss in greater detail tomorrow after I am finished watching it and I review it at Middle Movie Reviews. I will let you know when it's up and ready for your perusal.

I am done because I am tired and I will get up at 3:00 (like Debbie who I briefly saw at the game today as I was flying out to get to work - sorry I seemed rude Debbie you know I love you) so I had better get to sleep to get 3 1/2 hours of sack-time. I will blog you again tomorrow with something fabulously stupid, absurd and rediculous. TTTT...MITM zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

No comments:

Post a Comment