Monday, December 20, 2010

I Wish Good Health to You and Yours because this stinks!

I am going to do this blog without images because of the computer on the lap conditions (thank you for your understanding)

Sugar Momma is in surgery and you are sitting with me in the hospital cafeteria. They have a really nice cafeteria at Kishwaukee Community Hospital. I am having a salad and cottage cheese and a caffeine-free diet coke. Right before her bed was wheeled to surgery she told me to make sure that Fabio finishes school (she was referring to him going to college) and I promised I would. She has always dictated last will and testament stuff when she has had surgeries...just in case. I will update how she is doing on Facebook but I'm sure she will be fine.

I put pepper on my cottage cheese...do you?

Last night I went to the Christmas party of my friend from work, John. Sugar Momma didn't feel well so I went alone though I gave rides to a couple of people. It was a really good time but I would have felt better this morning if she had gone with me. I tend to be a person that cannot behave properly in public without adult supervision. I took a dish to pass and a six-pack of Red Stripe Light and figured that would keep me out of trouble. But when I got there I was forced to take shots of Jose Cuervo and melon and cranberry jello shots topped with that alcoholic whipped cream (forced by my own psycotic need to be the life of every party) . That whipped cream ruins the jello shots. It tastes okay when you just squirt it in your mouth though (I bet). And then there was a hot wing eating contest (temperature not quantity) and I tied with my Friend Chris K.; we agreed to stop where we did and accept a tie. I know what you're asking..."hey Matt In The Middle, I thought you were a vegetarian?" They were kind enough to let me use broccoli instead of chicken; I wish they hadn't been so kind. Chris and I shared about a gallon of John's milk and then I drank a half of a bottle of Peptol Bismol off and on through the night. Sugar Momma said that I'm an idiot...like that's new news. I have som party photos that I will post tomorrow.

They just called me from the operating room (about an hour and a half since S.M. went into the O.R.) and said that they have not started the operation yet because they are having a problem with the airway. Nothing to worry about but they just wanted to let me know what was going on. They are just waiting to try to get the air tube down her throat again.

I am gonna stop for today and I will blog you again tomorrow. I am kind of distracted and I am trying to keep it short (TWSS) for awhile again. Snow storm tonight and there is supposed to be a full lunar eclipse tonight that can be seem anywhere the moon is visable  - about midnight in the MIDDLE. The doctor just came out and said "nothing to worry about..." but depending on what goes on S.M. might not be able to come home tonight. WTF? This was supposed to be an easy one hour outpatient procedure. I will keep you updated on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment