Friday, October 29, 2010

Seance Sadly Canceled

The guest's attending were dropping like flies in The Amityville Horror so I was forced to reluctantly cancel the seance. I can't imagine any spook would waste their time coming to visit four to five people; and that's if those four or five all showed. I appreciate the people who could not make it letting me know so I could make the decision and save people traveling to where Jesus lost his sandals. I am a little bummed but my daughter was worried about coming home from college at Thanksgiving with a haunted house because some moronic amateur medium didn't know how to send people back to the other side.

The park where the remains of the missing NIU student is reopened. I think I would have waited to reopen that park until after Halloween because now it will be a place for Halloween walks. Supposedly (these are all alleged facts based on bits and pieces of what I have heard on the news...) they have a suspect in Louisiana that supposedly called in about the fire in Prairie Park. He was picked up in Louisiana driving a stolen car. He is getting shipped back to Dekalb. I also heard that Toni Keller's body was cut up prior to being burned. This would mean that she was probably burned in one of the fire pits in that park. I really hope they have found the person so we can put this to rest and move on. Together Forward is our town's battle cry ever since the Valentine's Day shooting at NIU a couple of years ago.

I worked this morning and then donated plasma this afternoon. This is the first time I donated that late. The place was packed. I much prefer donating in the morning.

So now Sugar Momma is in Macomb, Splenda is in Carbondale and Fabio and I have open dance cards. He is at a friend's house so who knows when he'll be home. I was going to be getting the house cleaned up for the seance but now I don't have to. sugar Momma was probably excited. It's always good to have get-togethers at our house because that's the only time our house gets rid of that "lived in" look. I am sure most of you are the same (at least I hope you are). You only do the huge clean-up when people are coming over. This is why I rarely, if ever, just drop by someone else's house - it's not that I don't like you it's just the opposite really.

When I was going through my pictures to look for one to put here I found this one with Splenda going across the bridge when she, Fabio and I were on a bike ride through Prairie Park. I just took the photo because we had just had so much rain and the water level was right to the bottom of the bridge. It saddens me to think that I will never ride my bike across that bridge again and not think about a young girl walking over that bridge minutes before she was brutally murdered. That's how one little incident can change the entire course of events to follow for everyone and everything.

Alright, long enough for today (TWSS). I am going to go and NOT CLEAN the house :) Have a nice Friday afternoon/night. Maybe Fabio and I will have to go to Buffalo Wild Wings (they have a great BOCA burger if you use the buffalo sauce). We also have a new Noodles and Company. Maybe we will try that. Maybe nothing who knows? TTTT...MITM!

No comments:

Post a Comment